Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Folds and a Piano, Vicar Street, May 12th

Options
  • 23-11-2017 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭

This went on sale this morning. Regular seated tickets are only €36.50, which is pretty decent.
    There are also two "VIP" bundles available, for those who'd be interested.

AMAA (Ask Me Almost Anything... About Music) Masterclass €169
    Seat in the first five rows with early entry, Master Class (no piano experience necessary), meet and greet/photo opportunity, access to Ben's private, songs by-request only, pre-show soundcheck experience, pre-show access to a private cash bar, a copy of Ben Folds' 'So There' songbook, an exclusive AMAA merchandise gift, commemorative laminate and lanyard.

The Luckiest Fan Pre-Show Experience €85
    Seat in the first fifteen rows with early venue entry, access to Ben's private, songs by-request only, pre-show soundcheck experience, pre-show access to a private cash bar, copy of Ben Folds' 'So There' songbook, commemorative laminate and lanyard.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Great gig tonight, really enjoyed it and I'd know very little of his stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 camanstar

Fantastic show, tremendous entertainer and virtuoso musician. Brilliant setlist, it really was 2 hours of his finest songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Really enjoyed it.
    Anyone do the VIP tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

camanstar wrote: »
    Fantastic show, tremendous entertainer and virtuoso musician. Brilliant setlist, it really was 2 hours of his finest songs.

Would you know the full setlist? Could get some names by guessing, but others I wouldn't have a clue on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

I think this is the setlist. Most of it is in the right order, but it's not one hundred percent. I've based it on the Belfast setlist, which is listed online, but there were differences and I'm adamant Fred Jones and You Don't Know Me were earlier last night.

Phone in a Pool
    Annie Waits
    Uncle Walter
    Bastard
    So There
    Not a Fan
    Landed
    Zak and Sara
    Jesusland
    Selfless, Cold and Composed
    Steven's Last Night in Town
    Best Imitation of Myself
    Gracie
    All U Can Eat
    Still Fighting It
    Fred Jones Part 2
    Kate
    You Don't Know Me
    Philosophy
    Rockin' the Suburbs
    Rock This Bitch

Encore:
    The Luckiest
    Army

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Advertisement
Advertisement