Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Old) Garda Reserve Applications

Options
  • 23-11-2017 11:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

I'm just wondering how many people here are waiting a few years to get into the Reserve?

As I myself was meant to start in 2015 but it got cancelled., is there anyone else that was meant to be in that class and is still in the process?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭donman

I'm just wondering how many people here are waiting a few years to get into the Reserve?

As I myself was meant to start in 2015 but it got cancelled., is there anyone else that was meant to be in that class and is still in the process?

Same boat myself.Was to be in that intake.6 years it will be in February,since I put that application in.Very frustrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Trackerjacker

donman wrote: »
    Same boat myself.Was to be in that intake.6 years it will be in February,since I put that application in.Very frustrating.

I feel like its only me self and yourself left from the old group donman

Advertisement