Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand Foot and Mouth

Options
  • 23-11-2017 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Not looking for medical advice just other people's experiences. My little one had Hand Foot and is just over it with the last week (all spots gone) today I noticed two spots/blisters on her arms.

Have any of ye're little ones got it back again so quick (this is within a week)?! I know they can get it a few times but thought it was only with different strains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lolococo

I am not a medic but I think it’s a sign of healing when the blisters appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

Not looking for medical advice just other people's experiences. My little one had Hand Foot and is just over it with the last week (all spots gone) today I noticed two spots/blisters on her arms.

Have any of ye're little ones got it back again so quick (this is within a week)?! I know they can get it a few times but thought it was only with different strains

Just wondering how you got on with this? How long til the blisters stopped?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭appledrop

My little guy just over this. Took 10 days in total for rash to heal. He wasn't well for about 5 days but ok then just waiting for rash to go. Seems to be everywhere at moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

appledrop wrote: »
    My little guy just over this. Took 10 days in total for rash to heal. He wasn't well for about 5 days but ok then just waiting for rash to go. Seems to be everywhere at moment!

The reason I was asking is that my LO got it Nov 10th and is still getting blisters on her feet and some of her fingernails and toenails are turning black (and will fall off soon, my gp has told me!). That's why I was wondering how long it lasts. I had been told 10-14 days was the average.

Advertisement