Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Move to bill pay

Options
  • 23-11-2017 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I'm a an electric Ireland customer on a prepay metre, I'm thinking of moving to bill pay. Would it be possible for someone to ring me to discuss it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi guil,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Here in the Social Media team, we can provide general information regarding this query: once a customer's Pay As You Go meter does not have a due balance of any significance (there is one type of PAYG meter that is used to manage a balance as well as pay for current usage) there is no issue with changing from PAYG to billing.

If you wish to pay bills by direct debit, the Sales team can organise this for you and cancellation of the PAYG meter, on 1850 30 50 90 (open until 8pm Monday to Friday, and until 5.30pm on Saturdays). They can also apply savings to your account for having direct debit. Or we can send a call-back request to Sales on your behalf if you private message us your name and telephone number. They will telephone you as soon as possible.

If you do not wish to pay bills by direct debit, phone PAYG Service on 1850 372 372 (open until 8pm Monday to Saturday) and they can organise cancellation of the PAYG meter (we are unable to organise a call-back from them).

If you have any other queries that we can assist with here on Social Media, please let us know.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Thanks Una. Pm sent.

Advertisement