Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need replacement nanosim

Options
  • 23-11-2017 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    so my nanosim is broken and I need a replacement, the customer service just, some kind of Indian call centre, tells me to go to a store and the emails never get answered. Is it not possible just to send one (you send sims all the time). It's really annoying as I don't have much time to be dropping into a store.
    Thanks. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

scopper wrote: »
    Hi,
    so my nanosim is broken and I need a replacement, the customer service just, some kind of Indian call centre, tells me to go to a store and the emails never get answered. Is it not possible just to send one (you send sims all the time). It's really annoying as I don't have much time to be dropping into a store.
    Thanks. 
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid you will need to pop into an eir store to get a replacement SIM. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

Advertisement