Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Enniscorthy - How to contact by Phone?

Options
  • 23-11-2017 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

I need to check on the status of an urgent request but your automated system is impossible to navigate.

Steps I took

1- Phone Branch Number (053)9233158

Select option '1' - Personal customer

Select option '6' - All other Services

Select Option '1' - Account Enquiries

I am informed that you are 'experiencing Technical difficulties -  Goodbye'

I cant use Banking 365 as no online access on the account.

Do I have to drive to the branch to follow up on this query. I need to speak to someone. It doesn't seem like an impossible request but I haven't found a way to do it.

Please can you advise

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

E30i wrote: »
    I need to check on the status of an urgent request but your automated system is impossible to navigate.

Steps I took

1- Phone Branch Number (053)9233158

Select option '1' - Personal customer

Select option '6' - All other Services

Select Option '1' - Account Enquiries

I am informed that you are 'experiencing Technical difficulties -  Goodbye'

I cant use Banking 365 as no online access on the account.

Do I have to drive to the branch to follow up on this query. I need to speak to someone. It doesn't seem like an impossible request but I haven't found a way to do it.

Please can you advise
    Hi E30i, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We are sorry to hear that you experienced this difficulty in getting through to your branch. We would advise you to call our BOI Direct team on 0818 365 365 who will be happy to transfer your call to the branch. Alternatively if you would like to send a private message to us here, with your name and contact number we can request that an advisor gets in touch with you. Please click the link below my post here in my signature to send the private message. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

Re sending private message as you suggest Sarah

'Bank of Ireland: Sarah has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Sarah from the recipient list and send the message again.'

0818365365 and then which option? I received the 'Technical Difficulties message when I selected option 1 for Personal customers.

Where to next? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

E30i wrote: »
    Re sending private message as you suggest Sarah

'Bank of Ireland: Sarah has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Sarah from the recipient list and send the message again.'

0818365365 and then which option? I received the 'Technical Difficulties message when I selected option 1 for Personal customers.

Where to next? 
    Hi E30i, 

Sorry to hear this. We will let our telephone team know of this error. You can also select option 2 then option 2 again to be brought through to an advisor who can help you. I'll send you a private message now myself which you can reply to. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

I sent you a reply there now Sarah.

Regards

Advertisement