Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir broadband cancel contract

• 23-11-2017 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hello, just wondering if anyone knows if there is anything I can do. I have broadband at my mothers address in my name. The connection is rubbish, constant problems, 4 modems and 4 engineers in the space of 7 months. She copped the price increase today and told me a letter came in but never checked it. The letter came in early September to say about the price increase and said about the 30 day cancellation without penalty. I called them to tell them I wanted to cancel but all I got was it was past the 30 days and I would have to pay the remaining balance. Is there a way to get around that because I don’t really want to wait to lodge a complaint and get Comreg involved.

Advertisement