Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racist Propaganda

Options
  • 23-11-2017 5:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I've reported a few posts over in After Hours but had to come in here and notify also because there is racist propaganda being posted in a thread about refugee family reunification and I think it needs to be stopped fairly lively.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I notice the thread has been closed and no warning given to the person posting the racist propaganda, I'm not happy with that situation.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Your assertion that no action has been taken is incorrect. The person in question has in fact been banned from AH. Just because you can't see what action has been taken doesn't mean that none has been taken.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Thank you and apologies for pushing the point but I had gone back on to the thread and the videos were posted there. I just feel really strongly that Boards shouldn't turn into another reddit with those types of videos being regular.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement