Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for accommodation / team up in Naas, Kildare.

Options
  • 23-11-2017 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

I am looking to team up with either one or two other people to secure a house or apartment in Naas town for the next year.

I just started a new job here and it is proving extremely difficult to secure any kind of house share. That being said, there is a heck of a lot of houses / apartments being let out as a whole and so if we were to team up then, it would make life a lot easier for us to get something.

I am a 30 yr male, easy going as anything, chatty, and like meeting new people. I like any kind of outdoor sports such as running, cycling, hiking ect. I used to work as a Paramedic in the Ambulance Service for a number of years and now starting this new job in accident prevention and safety.

I don`t mind teaming up with either girls or boys but would prefer to share with either people who are working themselves or else mature students.

I would have a max budget of 500 per month (including the cost of bills).

If anyone else is looking to get somewhere to live in Naas town or surounding area, I`d love to hear from you and see if we can team up to get somewhere to live!!

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Noel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,993 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Maybe post this in the naas thread in the Kildare forum.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Advertisement