If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY BRAVIA KD55XE9005

Options
  • 23-11-2017 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Do you have this in stock i have it in my basket and i can't click to buy

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭finno

finno wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Do you have this in stock i have it in my basket and i can't click to buy
    I think i got it working but its asking for 16.99 pounds for delivery?

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Finno,

on some of our larger TV's there is a delivery surcharge but its pretty rare,
    The Euro price will always include shipping 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Finno,

on some of our larger TV's there is a delivery surcharge but its pretty rare,
    The Euro price will always include shipping 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, just wondering could you price match with these
    https://hegartys.ie/sony-bravia-55-4k-hdr-ultra-hd-smart-android-tv-kd55xe9005bu.html

As i rather deal with you guys.
    Thanks

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Registered Users Posts: 20 swginn

John/ Kenny,

Also wondering will you price match Hegarty's or get as close to them as possible as I'm looking to pull the trigger on this?

Thanks,

Stephen

Hi John/ Kenny,

Any update on this please?

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Advertisement

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Finno,

looks like Redmond only offer a standard warranty on that TV but twist my arm and we will do it for you inc our 6 year warranty & delivery :) 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Finno,

looks like Redmond only offer a standard warranty on that TV but twist my arm and we will do it for you inc our 6 year warranty & delivery :) 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John I'll twist your arm :) on that deal how do i go about the deal, through your website?

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Finno,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John I'll twist your arm :) on that deal how do i go about the deal, through your website?
    Unfortunately its at the €1399 price on the site - if you send me a mail with your contact I'll ask one of the guys to give you a call to arrange a delivery - johnmc@richersounds.ie 

Thanks again,
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Finno,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Unfortunately its at the €1399 price on the site - if you send me a mail with your contact I'll ask one of the guys to give you a call to arrange a delivery - johnmc@richersounds.ie 

Thanks again,
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks John email sent 

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Advertisement

Finno,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks again,
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks John email sent 
    Finno,

thanks for the Biz - really appreciated - all sorted - the main warehouse in the UK is out of stock but we have a few hidden away locally so we will get it shipped to you from Belfast next week - our couriers will give you a shout early next week with an ETA.

Thanks again :D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Finno,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks again,
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks John email sent 
    Finno,

thanks for the Biz - really appreciated - all sorted - the main warehouse in the UK is out of stock but we have a few hidden away locally so we will get it shipped to you from Belfast next week - our couriers will give you a shout early next week with an ETA.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

No problem and thank you for the price match also appreciated.
    Looking forward to receiving the TV.
    I will definitely pass your name to friends and family if their looking for a new TV
    Thanks Again
    Finno

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Finno,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks again,
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks John email sent 
    Finno,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

No problem and thank you for the price match also appreciated.
    Looking forward to receiving the TV.
    I will definitely pass your name to friends and family if their looking for a new TV
    Thanks Again
    Finno
    Thanks Finno!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Hi lads, could I get this price match as well please?

Hi Beloved,

That price has increased to €1389 online now ( and it still looks like it has a standard 12 month warranty from the website - no mention of extended warranty) I've reduced our pricing to £1199 / €1379 on line and that price should change in the next 20 mins or so..

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202475-bravia-kd55xe9005.aspx

( BTW if you do the sums - it may still be slightly better to go with the sterling pricing & £6.99 delivery - I'm just looking at the £/€ mid-market rates at the moment and its approaching .90 :0 again! )

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Just checking with you on a update i haven't heard nothing from yourselfs 
    since i payed for my TV. No order number, reference number etc.

Do you have any update?

Thanks

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Hi John

Do you have any update?

Thanks
    Hi finno,

apologies for the delay - as I'm sure you can imagine we are a little swamped - your TV was out of stock in the main warehouse but luckily I has squirrelled a few of them away locally in our Belfast branch :D - we are having Aramex our couriers collecting it in the morning from our Belfast store and they will be in touch on Thursday I'd guess to arrange a delivery - but as ever any issues, just drop me a line and we will do our best to assist..

I've just mailed you separately from our Epos system a mail confirmation of your order & cash receipt

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

Hi John

Do you have any update?

Thanks
    Hi finno,

apologies for the delay - as I'm sure you can imagine we are a little swamped - your TV was out of stock in the main warehouse but luckily I has squirrelled a few of them away locally in our Belfast branch :D - we are having Aramex our couriers collecting it in the morning from our Belfast store and they will be in touch on Thursday I'd guess to arrange a delivery - but as ever any issues, just drop me a line and we will do our best to assist..

I've just mailed you separately from our Epos system a mail confirmation of your order & cash receipt

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks John for the update i look forward from hearing from the courier :) 
    What email address did you use for the receipt i haven't received the email yet (Not in my spam folder either)
    If you can PM the email address you used i can check if it's correct.
    Thanks Again for your help

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Hi John

Do you have any update?

Thanks
    Hi finno,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks John for the update i look forward from hearing from the courier :) 
    What email address did you use for the receipt i haven't received the email yet (Not in my spam folder either)
    If you can PM the email address you used i can check if it's correct.
    Thanks Again for your help

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Just received your email thanks
    also got a text from Aramex looks like it will be delivered tomorrow :)

Thanks again 

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Advertisement

Thanks again 
    Hey Finno.

Let us know once it arrives :)

Thanks again 
    Hey Finno.

Hi Kenny

Your courier never showed up a bit disappointed as i took a day of work for the delivery.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Thanks again 
    Hey Finno.

Hi Kenny

Your courier never showed up a bit disappointed as i took a day of work for the delivery.
    Hi Finno.

Apologies for this.

It seems there has been a delay with our courier... They thought they had re sent a text to any customers affected.

Have you heard anything today? I will call them straight away and chase for you.

Thanks again 
    Hey Finno.

Hi Kenny

Hi Finno.

Apologies for this.

It seems there has been a delay with our courier... They thought they had re sent a text to any customers affected.

Have you heard anything today? I will call them straight away and chase for you.
    Hi Kenny

Heard nothing from them and still no delivery 

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Any update Kenny?

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Any update Kenny?
    Hi Finno.

Thanks for taking my call.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.