Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for paranormal related Christmas presents please :)

Options
  • 23-11-2017 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭

Just as the title says :)
    My SIL loves all things paranormal, angels, and clairvoyance in particular.
    I like making little presents that are more suited to the person rather than buying the usual toiletries.
    In the past I have got her a Colin Fry book, the book of this lady who's on about angels, tarot cards sort of little calendar... I got her this candle that is supposed to help connect with your angel too one year...

I'm running out of ideas, please help me ! :D
    Any good books on ghosts, clairvoyance or angels ?
    Any other little keepsakes, symbolic charms I could veer towards ?

It has to be small, like 20 euros max sort of thing (she usually gets me toiletries so I don't want any awkwardness).

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Angelsofireland.ie seem to have a varied range of things ?

You might find something to suit , I just came across it also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Thanks Mam of 4, going to have a look !

edit : their online shop is not working :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sorry Mountainsandh :(

Graangels.ie is another one , but mainly focused on angel items,

moonstone.ie is one that seems to have a wide variety of items though .

Hope you find something to suit somewhere !

Thanks I'll try these, you never know I might come across something nice, or even just hit on an idea.

I'd love to get her a reading with someone, but it's just too expensive for what we gift each other every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,666 ✭✭✭✭maccored

modern ghost story books- - http://cormacsbooks.com

• Advertisement

Thanks Maccored great idea ! I'd never have found that myself. She's in county Waterford so I think I might get the Kilkenny one, that would be the closest to us. Pity there's none for Waterford (yet ?). She's not so much into myths and legends I'd say but modern day poltergeist and such stories would be right down her alley.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,666 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Thanks Maccored great idea ! I'd never have found that myself. She's in county Waterford so I think I might get the Kilkenny one, that would be the closest to us. Pity there's none for Waterford (yet ?). She's not so much into myths and legends I'd say but modern day poltergeist and such stories would be right down her alley.

they're all modern day accounts but written as ghost stories, so the names and places are changed. Killkenny stuff though happened in kilkenny, carlow ones in carlow etc. I think theres a haunted wexford by michael benson too

• Registered Users Posts: 6 DutchGoldblum

I know Christmas has passed but if her birthday coming up you could get her tickets to an overnight lockdown in Loftus hall, there are a number of them held throughout the year, the Halloween night one is particularly popular.

Advertisement