Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Trolley repairs

Options
  • 23-11-2017 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

is there anywhere in the Dublin area that does electric trolley repairs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 super saints

is there anywhere in the Dublin area that does electric trolley repairs?

There's a guy in Kill that's just across the border, PM me if you want his number

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭bmay529

Caddycare in Shankill, Keswick in Churchtown if Glider or Halpenny in Lucan have a guy who does trolley repairs

• Registered Users Posts: 24 sam7777

mark in celbridge,golf central repairs,pm if you need his number

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭kenkin

Theres a guy at the old racetrack in Malahide who repairs trolleys. Can recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭swededmonkey

Cheers for the responses. @kenkin could you pm his number? It's the best option location wise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

kenkin wrote: »
    Theres a guy at the old racetrack in Malahide who repairs trolleys. Can recommend him.

Malahide or Portmarnock? Guy at racetrack at portmarnock is gone unfortunately, he was super (price wise).

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭kenkin

Portmarnock it was. Sorry he is gone. I didnt have a number for him anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Bottle

Try Hill Hopper

Electric Golf Trolley Repairs Centre:
    Tel: +353 87 669 5175
    Unit 13, Turvey Business Centre
    Turvey Avenue
    Donabate
    Co. Dublin

Harry repaired my Powakaddy recently and did a good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,973 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

if it is a golf glider you can go straight to the factory in dundrum/churchtown

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭billy3sheets

What exactly is wrong with it?
    I have an old PK and have replaced most of the parts over the years myself. At this stage only the frame is the original part.
    Maybe you could tackle it yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭swededmonkey

To be honest I don't know. It's not mine. It's for my mother in law. She's talking about buying a new one straight out. I haven't looked at it myself yet but looking at alternative options to try and save her a few quid. Could well be the battery, but I'll need to link one up to see the issue. I'll be seeing her in a few days and will know then

Advertisement