Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pulled Pec

• 23-11-2017 11:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

I pulled my right pec there about 5 weeks ago. I thought I'd warmed up fairly well, and I decided to slow my exercises right down. I think it happened during the 3rd set of dumbbell flies (I had to stop). It wasn't too sore in the moment, but the next day I stretched at my desk and I felt it go, absolute agony..

I went back to chest there tonight after 5 weeks of rest and it pulled again.. Pretty gutted about it because I had an end of year goal I was targeting..:(

Anyone ever pulled their pec before and how long did it take to repair? It's not as bad this time because I felt it coming and weights were at 50% the normal weight. No sign of bruising, and it's not painful when relaxed so I don't think it's torn.. At this stage I'll probably wait till after Christmas anyways..

Advertisement