Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Micro USB Cable

• 24-11-2017 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hey guys. I have a Samsung gear fit watch and use it quite a bit for working out. Recently the cable broke and had to go search for another one. I was to get a half decent one. I came across this one anyway which is pretty cheap, only 61c, can't go wrong there and seems to be decent build quality, I've ordered one so I guess I'll see when it gets here :D
    Hope this is of use to someone
    Link: https://www.tmart.com/TLIFE-Flat-Micro-USB-Charging-Data-Sync-Cable-for-Android-Devices-1m-Black_p358601.html
    Code:TMARTBF172

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Kayshee123 wrote: »
    I've ordered one so I guess I'll see when it gets here :D

Cheers, let us know when it arrives in 2 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Kayshee123

Asus X540L wrote: »
    Cheers, let us know when it arrives in 2 months.
    Or longer haha :D

and seems to be decent build quality

What are you basing that on?

At a rough count I have about 12 micro USB cables in the house. The build quality varies considerably. I've never paid more than a fiver for one, and I've never waited more than 2 months for one to arrive.

Years ago my partner bought 5 sets of Apple earphone clones from a Chinese site. They were about 80c each. Her plan was to give them as Xmas presents and use one pair herself. Her pair broke after a week. By the time Christmas came, she was onto the last of the 5 pairs.

I bought a retractable micro USB in Dealz about 6 months ago. It works great and very handy. Cost 2 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

At a rough count I have about 12 micro USB cables in the house. The build quality varies considerably. I've never paid more than a fiver for one, and I've never waited more than 2 months for one to arrive.

I think every month I buy a new micro USB cable. You get what you pay for but I don't like paying much for them.

I think every month I buy a new micro USB cable. You get what you pay for but I don't like paying much for them.

Thats why Ive about 12 cables. For about 5 devices. I dont want to spend a lot on one, but 61cent but only lasts a week, isn't a bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

I bought a retractable micro USB in Dealz about 6 months ago. It works great and very handy. Cost 2 euro.

Dealz fiber wrapped USB charger cables are good. I buy a lot of gadgetty stuff from ebay and most come with a USB cable - they go straight in the bin. They are dodgy - sometimes polarity is crossed or they can't handle the current new phones need. Don't think I've ever come across a bad one from Dealz.

Advertisement