Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pass the mince pies- Christmas Chat Thread Part Deux

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

S is finally asleep. May the Santa-ing begin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jellybear

Merry Christmas all!:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy Christmas!! :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Happy Happy Happy Christmas to all. Peace Health and Happiness to all this Season.....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Merry Christmas my friends. And to all a good night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

OMG ITS XMAS DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!! :D:D:D

Loughc wrote: »
    Merry Christmas my friends. And to all a good night.
    Happy Christmas Loughc! A pleasure as always to mod a great forum with a great co-mod. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AttentionBebe

Merry Christmas to one and all! The three year old is aware of Santa and excited for tomorrow but still young enough that he went to sleep at the usual time. I think that's our last year of that happening though! Tomorrow we're having breakfast at the mother in law's after mass, then off to his sister's for dinner. Going down the country to my folks on St Stephen's day where we'll meet friends and hopefully finally see Star Wars, then back for the 29th to work (and there won't be a sinner in the place!) Mostly, I just feel very blessed and contented with life right now. Long may it last :) I hope you all have a lovely few days!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Posy wrote: »
    Happy Christmas Loughc! A pleasure as always to mod a great forum with a great co-mod. :)

Aww thanks Posy. The pleasure truely is all mine! Happy Christmas to you too.

It’s so funny it’s half 12. I’m getting into bed and lads I can feel the magic in the air. I just love this time of year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭DenMan

My my what a quick year! Happy Christmas everyone! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Happy Christmas everyone, I hope Santa is good to you all young and old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,551 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Finally getting to bed after getting the house ready for tomorrow. Shattered after the last few days but it's all been worth it.
    Can't wait to see the kids' faces in a few hours.
    Happy Christmas everyone :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

I'm knackered - thinks I'll just stay in bed tmrw and eat ham sandwiches and drink large mugs of tae ... ;)

Only joking (maybe) - Enjoy the day everyone...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Happy Christmas everyone, I hope Santa was generous to all 🎄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭bladespin

Happy Christmas all, can hear voices from the boys room, a sure sign the fun's about to start.

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Happy Christmas everyone! Santa has been to the (almost) three year old, cooked breakfast has been eaten and we're all sitting playing with our new stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! 🎅

"I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year."
    - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Merry Christmas

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! 🎅

"I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year."
    - Charles Dickens

Love this!

Santa have been very generous to my nieces and nephews this morning! Poor nanny’s house is over ran with toys as the kids are calling in showing what they got!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has had a lovely morning. I’m lying on the couch in my Christmas pyjamas. Breakfast soon and then we’re heading to the madhouse to see the nephews.

Oh, and I got a stovetop waffle maker so I’m all set for Waffle Day 2018. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,757 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Happy Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Happy Christmas everyone, thanks for the chats over the year

Loughc wrote:
    Love this!

Loughc wrote:
    Santa have been very generous to my nieces and nephews this morning! Poor nanny’s house is over ran with toys as the kids are calling in showing what they got!

Oh, thank you Loghc!

I just wish the Santa emoji was actually showing.
    Or is it showing for you guys? I don't know, I can never see it on the app.

I'm all dressed in red and the dinner prep has started in our house.
    Cheers, everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Family are v trying. But asked my dad dis he want his Glen Campbell CD on so peace restored.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭shaunr68

Merry Chrimbo everybody. Quiet day here with the missus and dogs, just had a lovely walk in the traditional festive drizzle. Colossal leg of lamb going in the oven shortly, beer and wine in the fridge. Hope everybody has a great day. :D

Hope everyone is having a great day. :D

My turkey is in the oven, some presents are open and some still waiting to be unwrapped. The dog is going mad trying to get a festive ribbon off her head and playing with her squeaky toys. The dishwasher is already on with the first load and the table is being laid for the dinner. I'm still wearing my Christmas pyjamas so better get dressed soon!

Thank you to everyone who posts here regularly and those who pop by to say hello. We have a great bunch of people here and I hope it's a great day for you all. You all truly make this the best forum on boards from January to December.

I hope you are feeling better today, and that the antibiotics have kicked in, Stripedboxers. You deserve a special Christmas after the year you've had.

Merry Christmas to you all! xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Walking in the rain to my grandparents grave to put my Christmas wreath on it for Nan’s first Chrismtas there

Posy wrote:
    Thank you to everyone who posts here regularly and those who pop by to say hello. We have a great bunch of people here and I hope it's a great day for you all. You all truly make this the best forum on boards from January to December.
    Posy wrote:
    Merry Christmas to you all! xx

Beautiful message, thank you Posy!

• Advertisement

Current status,

10pvi90.jpg

Operation dinner is a go!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement