Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pass the mince pies- Christmas Chat Thread Part Deux

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,771 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

In the past few days a lot of the shopping websites have a Christmas link!

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,335 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

So wrong

463095.jpg

We're into the seventies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,827 ✭✭✭Jude13

Raging that the toy show is on the 30th. I was waiting till the show to put up my tree and hoping it would be sooner.

Love all the Christmas picks. We put up our outside winter lights. How do I actually post a pic here again?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Jude13 wrote: »
    Raging that the toy show is on the 30th. I was waiting till the show to put up my tree and hoping it would be sooner.

Love all the Christmas picks. We put up our outside winter lights. How do I actually post a pic here again?

I use tinypic to post a picture up.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Zaph wrote: »
    So wrong

463095.jpg

They had candy cane flavoured crisps last year too. I was too scared to try them. Same with these. I can’t ever imagine sitting there looking at the tree going I wonder what you taste like in crisp form?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Loughc wrote: »
    They had candy cane flavoured crisps last year too. I was too scared to try them. Same with these. I can’t ever imagine sitting there looking at the tree going I wonder what you taste like in crisp form?

Someone’s going to have to take one for the team though. Does anyone live near an Iceland?

Tiny pic, blocked in the UAE....now that's not Christmas spirit.

Christmas tree flavoured crisps, real or fake flavour?

Someone’s going to have to take one for the team though. Does anyone live near an Iceland?

I live near two. But I’m still not taking one for the team haha.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Tiny pic, blocked in the UAE....now that's not Christmas spirit.
    Have you tried imgur? That's what I use!
    Christmas tree flavoured crisps, real or fake flavour?
    Hahaha. :D

When is the next episode of Tinsel tunes dropping?

When is the next episode of Tinsel tunes dropping?

This Monday. It’s going to delve into an unknown battle for a Christmas number 1 back in the 70’s which featured two of the now most loved Christmas songs.

43336532_2121668427866373_3666918853985697792_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&oh=915ab260f84655fa00e1f88fd1a64590&oe=5C4A0552

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Loughc wrote: »
    This Monday. It’s going to delve into an unknown battle for a Christmas number 1 back in the 70’s which featured two of the now most loved Christmas songs.
    I'm torn because I love both songs. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,450 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Guys, wet to the range yesterday (finally) just browsing to kill some time more than anything & then went into the christmas section, 142 quid spent just like that!!!:eek:
    Some cracking stuff though! Could have easily spent twice that & more!!:)
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

DvB wrote: »
    Guys, wet to the range yesterday (finally) just browsing to kill some time more than anything & then went into the christmas section, 142 quid spent just like that!!!:eek:
    Some cracking stuff though! Could have easily spent twice that & more!!:)

Pics of the purchases please haha

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6242103/The-hottest-toys-Christmas-2018-revealed-youll-quick.html

You know you’re getting old as you don’t understand the new toy trends.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I still want a spacehopper. :(

Tvp8wnj.jpg

So close until the studio is open for business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

Good morning, fellow elves!

washiskin wrote: »
    Good morning, fellow elves!

And a good morning to you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AttentionBebe

The Christmas shop in Ikea is open! Also our whole household has colds, so ehh that's seasonal.

The Christmas shop in Ikea is open

I was there yesterday and noticed that myself! :)

My candy cane lights arrived!!! Also another Christmas book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

The Christmas shop in Ikea is open! Also our whole household has colds, so ehh that's seasonal.

I saw the sign from the M50 this am & was trying to see if it said "now open" or not! All I could see was "IKEA Christmas" from the road :rolleyes:

And ditto on the colds. My little fella has a chest infection already! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Woohoo after nearly 4 weeks of trying my mechanic has finally been able to fix my car!! :D:D

kitten-in-pink-car-greg-cuddiford.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

After squealing for 32 seconds straight at that pic, I'm gonna send Seph over here. That'll teach you! :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

kitten_k wrote: »
    Woohoo after nearly 4 weeks of trying my mechanic has finally been able to fix my car!! :D:D

kitten-in-pink-car-greg-cuddiford.jpg

Brilliant :D:3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Ikea has a Christmas section. You know what happens when I find out Ikea has a Christmas section. Yup It just made the list ... the to visit list before Christmas 2019 or 2018 if I get a chance lol.

I hope wrestling fans get the reference above.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement