If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TX-50EX700B

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Brian,

thanks for the post - if you actually check that Amazon price out the cheapest you can actually buy it at for delivery to Ireland is £603.72 ( Amazon recalcualte the VAT for Ireland deliveries!) - they also only offer a 12 month warranty whilst we offer a 6 year warranty, and finally going the cheapest route with Amazon ie free delivery the delivery is 14th December.

I'm happy to offer the 50EX700 with our standard 6 year warranty and ROI delivery at £629.

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭viper5

Hi John,

I can get it shipped to UK address parcel motel, parcel Wiz or address paypal for 589. Its 17 pounds then to shop me so that £606 pounds all in?

Its a pity 629 is the best you can see given "the lowest price guaranteed" slogan on site.

Also the 58" model of this is £859 on richersounds and only £599 on Johnlewis- almost 260 quid more expensive? Is there any chance RS will match this given the the price promise on site?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Jasper79

viper5 wrote: »
    Hi John,

I can get it shipped to UK address parcel motel, parcel Wiz or address paypal for 589. Its 17 pounds then to shop me so that £606 pounds all in?

Its a pity 629 is the best you can see given "the lowest price guaranteed" slogan on site.

Also the 58" model of this is £859 on richersounds and only £599 on Johnlewis- almost 260 quid more expensive? Is there any chance RS will match this given the the price promise on site?
    HI , 

I submitted this request on a separate thread this morning too re price matching the 58 inch, haven't heard anything back yet though. 

I don't see why not though and hoping so , so I can get this too.

Regards,
    Jasper

Guys ,

This is now across 2 threads - we will not price match this price - Its no longer on the JLP site, we never offered PM motel deliveries as an option.

As with the other thread - we don't guarantee a response time on Boards on Black Friday but I did respond to you personally at 07:35 this morning - to be fair to us we have to be able to verify stocks are available before we verify a price beat and we cannot do that instantly on Black Friday and now its not available on the JLP site so we cannot verify.

When it is back on the JLP site we will happily price match or beat as long as the product is available for delivery to Ireland ( not PM / Parcel Wizard)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,
    Thanks, i would like answers to my questions so I know for future.
    1) Do Richer sounds price match JL, if not then fine will know not to try in future.
    2) if Yes- then what terms weren't met with my price match request this morning ?  
    Thanks
    Jasper

• Advertisement

Jasper79 wrote: »
    Hi John,
    1) Do Richer sounds price match JL, if not then fine will know not to try in future.
    2) if Yes- then what terms weren't met with my price match request this morning ?  
    Thanks
    Jasper
    1: Yes - you can check out our published Price Beat T's and C's here: http://www.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

We do not guarantee a response time - Ii's Black Friday! - we need to be able to check that an offer is valid, the stock exists and that its available for delivery to Ireland ( not including PM) - unfortunately in this instance when we when Kenny checked JLP were out of stock.

ATVB,

John Mc

Jasper79 wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Thanks
    Jasper
    1: Yes - you can check out our published Price Beat T's and C's here: http://www.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

We do not guarantee a response time - Ii's Black Friday! - we need to be able to check that an offer is valid, the stock exists and that its available for delivery to Ireland ( not including PM) - unfortunately in this instance when we when Kenny checked JLP were out of stock.

ATVB,

John Mc
    Hi John,

I understand when you checked it what out of stock.  At the time submitted the request I provided proof of the price and it was in stock.  I provided proof of the same was available 2 hours later.

I still don't see whey this price match wouldn't be approved ? I have proven it was available in stock and price, you can't show otherwise .

I will attach again, as I can't see what part of the terms i didn't meet. 

I have always recommended Richer sounds to people shopping for TVs, but to me this just seems an excuse to not honor the price promise.

one more pic wouldn't let me edit

one more pic wouldn't let me edit

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭viper5

Sorry John, you have lost a customer in me here after this. Will be buying from Harvey norman. You clearly ignored my message and the other poster while replying to others and reading through other threads.  you clearly waited for JL to go OOS. 

In fact looking on site, you are undersold on more TVs than i could be bother enquiring about looking on Hotdeals UK. The lowest price guaranteed seems to apply when suits RS. Not good enough at all when so many retailers battling for custom. 

Will leave it there.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.