If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

49”-55” Android TV

Options
  • 24-11-2017 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, just wondering what brand android tv’s you stock. Was looking at the Sony XE8004 and hoping that it would come down in price but it does not look to be included in your Black Friday sale. Just wondering if there is any other options. Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

4gloss wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering what brand android tv’s you stock.  Was looking at the Sony XE8004 and hoping that it would come down in price but it does not look to be included in your Black Friday sale.  Just wondering if there is any other options.  Thanks
    Hi 4gloss.

Unfortunately there would be no other option with ourselves if you want an Android television.

The Sony's are the only ones that we stock.

The 49XE8004 priced at £629.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202480-bravia-kd49xe8004.aspx

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

...Happy to do a sneaky BF Boardie deal on the Yoyo price on that if you are interested @ €729..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 4gloss

...Happy to do a sneaky BF Boardie deal on the Yoyo price on that if you are interested @ €729..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John, but that would still work out more expensive for me than paying the £629 sterling with current exchange rate. Any chance of a boardsie deal on the sterling price?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks John, but that would still work out more expensive for me than paying the £629 sterling with current exchange rate.  Any chance of a boardsie deal on the sterling price?
    Hi 4gloss,

Unfortunately the sterling price is the lowest we can go on that one.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 4 4gloss

Hi 4gloss,

Kind regards

David

Ok David thanks, it was worth a try!

I will just leave it for the moment as not in any hurry. Will check back around Christmas time and see what kind of deals are going then.

• Advertisement

Hi 4gloss,

Kind regards

David

Ok David thanks, it was worth a try!

I will just leave it for the moment as not in any hurry.  Will check back around Christmas time and see what kind of deals are going then.
    No problem, keep us posted.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.