If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony KD43XE7002 vs KD43XE7073

Options
  • 24-11-2017 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Did a comparison on your cool website but the only difference I can make out is that the 7073 is 400hz vs 100hz on the 7002, both tvs same price

Am I correct?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Any help on this pls?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

vicwatson wrote: »
    Any help on this pls?
    Vic,

apologies for the delay - Its Black Friday and we are up to our ears hence the delay, apologies!

the 2 TV's are virtually identical barring the 100/400Hz ...

Unfortunately 43XE7073 is out of stock at the moment and I don't have an ETA..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Any help on this pls?
    Vic,

apologies for the delay - Its Black Friday and we are up to our ears hence the delay, apologies!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

No hassle John, understand, busy weekend for you guys. A good complaint !

When might you know when the 7073 will be back in? And will the price be shifting?

TY

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Any help on this pls?
    Vic,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

No hassle John, understand, busy weekend for you guys. A good complaint !

When might you know when the 7073 will be back in? And will the price be shifting?

TY
    Hi TY,

I would need to check with the warehouse for an ETA on Monday as they are closed for the weekend. I'll see what I can find out and keep you posted.

Kind regards

David

Any update pls?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Any update pls?
    Unfortunately still no light in the 7073 delivery tunnel - I just checked now and nothing booked in still, apologies,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.