Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurosport Player £1.99 for 12 months

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,527 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I read somewhere that ultimately they want to merge the services and probably the apps so you're very likely to be correct.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

anyone got any links to a deal on Eurosport?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,167 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Not seen any for Irish users, there was a 1 year for £30 for UK customers before the Winter Olympics. Last year I got my 1 year for €30 in July, no idea if that will be repeated.

I think it's all done through discovery+ now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭cudsy1

Any old eurosport subscription holders on here? If so, how much are you paying?

No longer possible to subscribe eurosport only, just discovery+.

Also talk on Reddit that Eurosport app worse than previous player.

I had a cheap one year sub, didn't renew at full price

Failed to get turkish rate via VPN just now. Disappointing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

€20ish I think. Had to get someone I know in Czech to pay for it last year as it was not accepting my cards when vpn to Czech (like it had previously).

Haven't noticed any issues with new app, that said I usually just turn it on when there is something I know on and it's typically on the landing page, haven't used it for searching for non-live sport etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,773 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Polish player.pl has Eurosport Extra + Eurosport1 + Eurosport2 all for 119PLN (26.5 EUR) a year. Did not try to set it up yet, just FYI.

Note: VPN required to see above site.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭cudsy1

The channels, or on demand? I have e1 and 2 channels alright

Advertisement