Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TOPAZ €3 for all car washes...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭dave oc

Ticket valid for 5 days from purchase too, so you dont have to queue today if its busy. Thanks op!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭ifElseThen

Yeah it was 300% more expensive than getting my children to do it for free... so I'll take the €3 out of their pocket money :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

ifElseThen wrote: »
    Yeah it was 300% more expensive than getting my children to do it for free... so I'll take the €3 out of their pocket money :):)

I think you need to check your maths...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

NOT available in Rochestown Ave, contrary to the list on Facebook. Well done Topaz you've wasted my time so won't ever darken your door again, top work by the marketing department. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭JimPa

I usually make a point of not going to my local Topaz (for anything) because they charge for air. But I popped in for this. They do have a good wash in there to be fair. And the kind woman sold me two car washes (the promotion says 1 per customer) so herself can get one at the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

For years my local Topaz station made an absolute killing from their 5 wash bays. Then the Roma car washes popped up everywhere and killed their car wash business. Do you think Topaz dropped their price to encourage business? No of course they bloody didn’t so they can go fcuk themselves now.

BTW I wash my own car as then I know it’s done properly and not half washed and only the upper side of the wheel spokes cleaned.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭inna981

I got it in Waterford today and the little ticket says its valid for 7 days. I asked at the counter as well and they said it was 7 days

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Yep 7 days also in Hartstown D15

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Wish I'd spotted this earlier :( Really can't be bothered going out in the cold now to get one and the car could actually really do with a wash :o

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭normanbond

Tnx. Got a €14 wash for €3 in Cork city just now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭go4it

pm1977x wrote: »
    NOT available in Rochestown Ave, contrary to the list on Facebook. Well done Topaz you've wasted my time so won't ever darken your door again, top work by the marketing department. :mad:

For about 2 years, whatever car wash deal comes from Topaz, it doesn't apply to that station.( but IT IS advertised on the 'participating' stations...)
    From what i know, the Rochestown car wash was taken over by a different company, and just pay a small cut to Topaz

Maybe some day Topaz services will benefit the customers, not with the franchise managers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Patww79 wrote: »
    Are those washers by one of those machines?

It covers the power washer as well. For the codes, I used 1 that was nearly a month old before, I don't think they expire just that they might expire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

The southbound Cabinteely one I got yesterday is valid to 24/12 as per the ticket, so I’d think a lot of it is based on the system in each garage.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Is this offer finished?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭chazlan

Bought two at the topaz at near Kill on the n7 - valid for 30 days. Queue of 5 cars waiting sent me on my way, will call back on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭snoopy84

chazlan wrote:
    Bought two at the topaz at near Kill on the n7 - valid for 30 days. Queue of 5 cars waiting sent me on my way, will call back on Monday

Did you buy that today?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

chazlan wrote: »

Did you get these this morning?

Advertisement