Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taylor Swift, Croke Park, June 15/16th 2018 **No ticket sales / requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Tobiboi wrote: »
    Won 4 TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS for Saturday June 16th in a competition.

Won't be able to attend.

Block: 525 Row: J Premium Level Seats Seat(s): Between 6 and 9

€100 Each

PM me if interested.

Would it be harsh for me to call him a dirty scalper ?!? :mad:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭hynesie08

greenspurs wrote: »
    Would it be harsh for me to call him a dirty scalper ?!? :mad:

If he can actually sell them it'll be a miracle, so I hope he's taking the piss.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tobiboi

hynesie08 wrote: »
    If he can actually sell them it'll be a miracle, so I hope he's taking the piss.....

No I actually do have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Hithere246 wrote: »
    Just won 4 tickets through 3. My 9 year old will lose her sh1t when she gets home from school. I got to choose the tickets..choose seated obviously. I'm thinking of bringing a 7 year old aswell..anyone think he might be too young? He's been to the Aviva for rugby.

You never hear of giveaways with more than 2 tickets :pac: it must have done so bad.

Shame I'm not with 3 mobile. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Hithere246

You never hear of giveaways with more than 2 tickets it must have done so bad.

It would seem there are plenty of tickets been given away at the moment. Possibly sales not as expected

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

Any spare codes

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

Anyone know how early the Red Cow park and ride fills up on a concert day please?

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Carol25

Anyone know how early the Red Cow park and ride fills up on a concert day please?

I would also be interested in this as intending on using this route for Friday traffic permitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Dero123

Carol25 wrote: »
    I would also be interested in this as intending on using this route for Friday traffic permitting.
    I wouldn’t leave it much later than 3pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭threetrees

Anyone any suggestions as to where I could be collected after the concert? I'm ok getting there with 2 teens but my husband will collect us somewhere afterwards. Thinking somewhere north of Croke park rather than towards town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

threetrees wrote: »
    Anyone any suggestions as to where I could be collected after the concert? I'm ok getting there with 2 teens but my husband will collect us somewhere afterwards. Thinking somewhere north of Croke park rather than towards town.

Where's he coming from? Drumcondra one way, could walk to Phibsboro the other

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Dero123 wrote: »
    I wouldn’t leave it much later than 3pm

Where could you park if Red cow car park full?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,050 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Where could you park if Red cow car park full?

Go further out on the red Luas line - Tallaght, Citywest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭threetrees

Birneybau wrote: »
    Where's he coming from? Drumcondra one way, could walk to Phibsboro the other
    Coming from west but he's happy to park or drive anywhere to collect. Probably best head towards Drumcondra and play by ear and ring each other afterwards.

Seems you can book your can in online to LUAS park and ride carparks from their website. Just booked into a carpark a bit further out than redcow which is close to where we're staying for the night. Enjoy all! :D

threetrees wrote: »
    Coming from west but he's happy to park or drive anywhere to collect. Probably best head towards Drumcondra and play by ear and ring each other afterwards.

Yes, though remember that 30k or 40k other people will be trying to ring someone also at that time, so the network might well be overloaded. Text messages have a better chance of getting through than phone calls. Have a backup plan in case you can't make contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Carol25 wrote: »
    Seems you can book your can in online to LUAS park and ride carparks from their website. Just booked into a carpark a bit further out than redcow which is close to where we're staying for the night. Enjoy all! :D

Is red cow closest to Croke Park?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Whitters22

Hey Swifties! Got a free ticket going for Night 1, have been left in the lurch a bit. Only potential downside is you will have to put up with me dancing and singing the entire night 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭kwat

Just won 4 tickets in an mcd competition, apparently there was "more than 1 winner" I'm actually going to feel horrible for anyone who bought full price seats......

Won 4 tickets for Saturday. So did my mate.
    Seem to be giving them away!

kwat wrote: »

I know of one family where one parent and two kids each won four tickets on the Three app - about €1500 worth on face value

• Advertisement

Is red cow closest to Croke Park?

It's near the M50 interchange at the M7, it's a busy spot and people use it to leave their cars in that LUAS carpark and travel to the city centre via the LUAS. I'm parking a bit further out on the LUAS line, in my confirmation e-mail, it says that while I've booked into the carpark, it doesn't guarantee the space on the day...Hopefully it will have one.

kwat wrote: »

I wish I could get some tickets !!...

We bought 2 (1 for our daughter and my wife) meanwhile myself and my son will have to wait outside for them.....
    Just too expensive for 4 of us ! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

https://mcd.ie/competitions/win-tickets-taylor-swift-camilla-cabello-charli-xcx-next-friday/

Competition for the Friday, someone here might be lucky............. (Probably will be lucky)

Did anybody hear anything from this competition? I entered in the hope to win 2 tickets for my sister and her daughter but she has since got 2 free tickets herself. I had a feeling I was gonna win and get another 2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

MCD posted it up again on facebook over the weekend, so I'd imagine it's still going and some more winners this week.

I have entered the mcd competition using 5 different email addresses .. fingers crossed ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Thinking of going Friday night. Going to Nile on Saturday.

I wonder what chance of getting into the Gold Circle or Snake Pit at this stage. After paying premium price for Stones ticket and close to front of block 303 and still about three miles away I think right down in the action is the only way in Croker.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Celtise

Anyone seen any cheap/cheesy merch on sale anywhere? None in the Penneys I checked. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Just won up to four tickets on a competition I entered yesterday.

Yeek, they're clearly dumping them.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Pepsicass

Would love to win tickets for Fri night if anyone has any links!! Have already entered the MCD one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Just won up to four tickets on a competition I entered yesterday.

Yeek, they're clearly dumping them.

Was this the MCD one?

Anyone win on the MCD one that closed yesterday?

Advertisement