Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taylor Swift, Croke Park, June 15/16th 2018 **No ticket sales / requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Was this the MCD one?

Anyone win on the MCD one that closed yesterday?

Yep that's the one. Got an email today with a code that I could use on Ticketmaster for whatever tickets I like (that are available)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Pepsicass

Yep that's the one. Got an email today with a code that I could use on Ticketmaster for whatever tickets I like (that are available)

Well done but that's my hopes scuppered! No email here.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭dubal

I entered either today or this morning, and go four for Friday.

Must be loads.

Dubal

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Pepsicass wrote: »

Check your spam, that's where mine was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

ozzy jr wrote: »
    Did anybody hear anything from this competition? I entered in the hope to win 2 tickets for my sister and her daughter but she has since got 2 free tickets herself. I had a feeling I was gonna win and get another 2 :D

My 4 nieces were in the house and were talking about the concert. 2 of them were going, 2 of them weren't. I remembered the competition and checked my email and I won 4 for Friday night. They were bouncing around the room with delight!

Now I'm gonna miss Spain v Portugal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Didn't get one either.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,050 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

hynesie08 wrote: »

Thanks for the tip, that worked for me!

Nope :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Celtise wrote: »
    Anyone seen any cheap/cheesy merch on sale anywhere? None in the Penneys I checked. 😂

Would love to know this too

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

Guys I'm coming from limk for Saturday's concert..I'm a bit clueless with Luas etc...could I park somewhere in tallaght or citywest and ger a Luas to croke park...Will luas still be operating after the concert? Sorry for silly questions..

• Advertisement

Cal04 wrote: »
    Guys I'm coming from limk for Saturday's concert..I'm a bit clueless with Luas etc...could I park somewhere in tallaght or citywest and ger a Luas to croke park...Will luas still be operating after the concert? Sorry for silly questions..

Get Red line Luas into Connelly Station (from Tallaght) then it's not too far of a walk and yes it'll be running till 12.30am after show.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

That sounds brilliant ozzy thank you...would I need to.book car space there...also not familiar with citywest although I've seen sign for it on.way to Dublin.. is luas easy to find there?

OMG I checked again and there it was in spam!!!

Going with my daughter on the Sat night but now I can bring my sister and son on the Fri night!! Thank you SO SO much for mentioning spam.

My dd just burst out crying!!

Cal04 wrote: »
    That sounds brilliant ozzy thank you...would I need to.book car space there...also not familiar with citywest although I've seen sign for it on.way to Dublin.. is luas easy to find there?

Not too sure about park and ride over there as I live on green line, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Just nabbed four there now.

Never thought I'd be saying it but cheers MCD!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 vgf1995

Just entered the MCD competition and then realised that it was already closed. Any other competitions going around that are still open?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Got email 4 tickets for Friday. Wife loves me ðŸ‘

Checked my spam and I won 4 tickets but its saying I only had until the 8th to claim and that I have already entered the unique code :(

Checked my spam and I won 4 tickets but its saying I only had until the 8th to claim and that I have already entered the unique code :(

Send MCD a message.

Sounds like everyone who entered won?

facebook doesnt take messages and im not on twitter

• Advertisement

facebook doesnt take messages and im not on twitter

Go into their website and you will find a contact page there.

https://mcd.ie/contact-us/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Send MCD a message.

Sounds like everyone who entered won?

Well they have sold feck all tickets . Not sure why they have left it so late ,it was fairly evident by Christmas that the Saturday night was going to be a ghost town. Should have had some 2 for the price of 1 offers .

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

I won!!!

Lads is the stadium going to be half empty !😀

I won!!!

Lads is the stadium going to be half empty !😀

Not with all the freebies.

Rolling Stones sold a lot lot better but was still far from sold out. Freebies given out before that gig pumped the attendance and it looked near capacity.

when I enter my code it says its been used..... how are others claiming theirs?

Do you put the code in where it says gift card?

when I enter my code it says its been used..... how are others claiming theirs?

Do you put the code in where it says gift card?

When I logged onto the ticketmaster page through the link in the email, I clicked the "enter offer code" text to input my code and went from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Slashs hat

Hi everyone

I would love to bring my girlfriend to the gig this weekend. So if anyone have won tickets and not using them please get in contact.

When I logged onto the ticketmaster page through the link in the email, I clicked the "enter offer code" text to input my code and went from there.

I'm not getting that option :mad::(:(:(:(:(:(

I'm not getting that option :mad::(:(:(:(:(:(

Are you doing it on your phone or desktop pc?

You have to follow the link in the email they sent. And it's just under where you select quantity.

• Advertisement

I tried it on both. Just says it is bringing me to my verified tickets and then has no place to enter a code. When I go through, I am getting charged

Advertisement