Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taylor Swift, Croke Park, June 15/16th 2018 **No ticket sales / requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭ozbackineire

i won tickets through MCD yesterday for the Friday night, upper canal up in the gods but who cares when they are free!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ryanf123

What competitions are you guys entering? Also if any has won tickets they don't want to use I'd really appreciate them

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

I won !!!
    Got 4 for Friday !! YEEHAW !!!!

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Nugget89

No luck for me yet. I can't be the only person to not win surely!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Nugget89 wrote: »
    No luck for me yet. I can't be the only person to not win surely!

Didn't either. Unlucky

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

xmlawk.png

Getting ready :)

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

In my family 3 people entered and all won 4 tickets each. This is crazy, I can't believe I was actually going to pay for tickets a few months ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Haha this must be the biggest ticket giveaway ever! People who bought tickets must be sickened. There'll be 100s of freebies up for grabs.

giving them away with a Big Mac meal next .......

What a massive Fcuk up by MCD....... (excellent for us ) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I did look at how it was selling a month ago and you could still buy tickets on the lower tier right adjacent to the stage. Friday sold better but Saturday was bizarrely empty. The insane ticket prices didn't help.

It has been a catastrophic buy-rate, totally exacerbated by having two nights. She probably wouldn't have filled about 2/3 of the stadium had she done one night but the two night ambition has been a total disaster.

I feel bad for anyone who bought tickets, given how pricey they were.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

missed out on the comp :( , any others going?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

greenspurs wrote: »
    I wish I could get some tickets !!...

We bought 2 (1 for our daughter and my wife) meanwhile myself and my son will have to wait outside for them.....
    Just too expensive for 4 of us ! :(

In the exact same boat here. Got 2 tickets (wife and daughter) while both my son and I will be at a loose end for the duration. Were there any competitions for Saturday night tickets? By the sounds of it the stadium could be half empty on the Saturday night.

Managed to get through to MCD and they gave me tickets for the Friday up in the nosebleeds. Anyone fancy swapping for Saturday? Damn Liam Gallagher on the same night

• Registered Users Posts: 12 daffodils100

"Managed to get through to MCD and they gave me tickets for the Friday up in the nosebleeds"

Hi, how did you contact mcd? I filled in an enquiry form to chance securing tickets...would love to get 4 tickets for either night...my girls love Taylor Swift but price was too prohibitive. Thanks in advance

"Managed to get through to MCD and they gave me tickets for the Friday up in the nosebleeds"

Hi, how did you contact mcd? I filled in an enquiry form to chance securing tickets...would love to get 4 tickets for either night...my girls love Taylor Swift but price was too prohibitive. Thanks in advance

It was through the enquiry form. Only got back to me about an hour ago. I had won tickets but I missed the cut off to claim them so they swapped me from Saturday to Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 45 whitneytfc

I bought two for Saturday in the 'premium section' for 110 euro yesterday morning. The seller won them from three. Was delighted. Then 'won' four for Friday but already gave them away to colleagues FOC. Wasn't wise to the amount in circulation, but people are now.

Anyone who hasn't won, enter even if the comp is closed and enter everything you see. On friday people should be giving them away once the people who won realise they have no value. People with kids should post around I'm sure people will be happy to give them away if they are not going.

Might be worth rocking up the venue without a ticket, I have a feeling people will be let in regarldess.

Loads going on Toutless, clearly unwanted competition prizes, some as cheap as €30 a ticket, https://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29604&start=180

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭purpleisafruit

Won 4 of them and gave them away FoC as I just click all the competitions.
    Saw one person selling 4 they'd won for 450, talk about gouging!

I'd be offering low prices on Toutless and stating where you're willing to meet, it's a buyers market for this gig that's for sure :pac:

looooove seeing MCD burnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 daffodils100

Purpleisafruit.....that was kind of you.

If anyone wants to give away more tickets FOC...i would be more than happy to take them! 2 adults and 2 kids here looking for a freebie! I know i know....cheeky....but..... il chance it. Everyone loves a freebie! They will be going to a good home!! 🙄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Won tickets and they are pitch standing tickets.. my 8 year knows we won them and I’m going to chance bringing her and hope they let us in!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 elizadolally

Hi,

I'm just wondering if there is access from the Cusack Stand to the Hogan Stand once you have entered Croke Park as I'd like to meet up with friends who are on the opposite side of the stadium. Can you walk around to the other side or are there restrictions?

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,409 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

yeah its pretty simple

Once your inside you can walk around in a circle and access lower hogan/davin an cusack. Only thing is if ur on the lower tier you cant enter Premium and Upper tiers vice versa

Food and Drink selections in Croker are expensive and not a great selection

• Registered Users Posts: 14,713 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

The people coming onto the thread asking for freebies from others.. Have a bit of self respect ffs

callaway92 wrote: »
    The people coming onto the thread asking for freebies from others.. Have a bit of self respect ffs

whats your problem? Or just looking out for something to complain about ??? :confused: :rolleyes:

Whats wrong with people asking for any tickets that might be spare !?
    Is it any 'worse' than applying for free tickets in the first place!? If there are tickets about that someone isn't going to use , why not give them to someone that wants/needs them ??! :rolleyes:

callaway92 wrote: »

Not sure which is worse to be honest, in relation to self respect. There are heaps of freebies floating around. Why not ask. I'd consider giving them mine if I won and my sis didn't want to bring her daughter, so it's hardly a pointless request by them.

Your little rant is kinda hilarious in comparison. Have some self respect will you :pac:

Not sure which is worse to be honest, in relation to self respect. There are heaps of freebies floating around. Why not ask. I'd consider giving them mine if I won and my sis didn't want to bring her daughter, so it's hardly a pointless request by them.

Your little rant is kinda hilarious in comparison. Have some self respect will you :pac:

He probably paid for four in the Golden Circle/ Pit !!! #Raging :D

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Pepsicass

No problem at all with people asking for free tickets - they know others got them for free and they're only asking nicely - not demanding.

I won two lots of four (entered competition with my own and my three children's email addresses). Keeping four and very happily gave the other four away. Wouldn't dream of trying to sell them on - just glad that they'll be used and enjoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,713 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

greenspurs wrote: »
    He probably paid for four in the Golden Circle/ Pit !!! #Raging :D

Nah. Will be in sunny Spain when the gig is on. Girlfriend got tickets from work though so she'll be going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

So after receiving free tickets today, I am now very unexpectedly part of this circus :pac:

Probably posted already but for anyone who may have missed it;
    Stage times

Gates open - 5pm

Charli XCX - 6.45pm

Camila Cabello - 7.25pm

Taylor Swift - 8.15pm - 10.30pm

Curfew - 11pm

Advertisement