Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taylor Swift, Croke Park, June 15/16th 2018 **No ticket sales / requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

Is there a seating plan for the gig yet? Heard it’s all seated?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Is there a seating plan for the gig yet? Heard it’s all seated?

Haven't seen a Dublin seat plan but London and Manchester are all seated. I would guess the pit (the snake pit! so cute) will be standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo

The ticket details are up on ticketmaster - five different VIP packages available, the cheapest one being €577.00!!!

It looks like there's no chance of getting a good seat with a general ticket.

Still no seating chart up.

Am I reading that right? Gold tickets are more expensive than snake pit tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

urbangoo wrote: »
    The ticket details are up on ticketmaster - five different VIP packages available, the cheapest one being €577.00!!!

It looks like there's no chance of getting a good seat with a general ticket.

Still no seating chart up.

Is it 600 euro for one ticket? Are people in Ireland gonna pay those prices?

• Advertisement

Gold tickets are 720!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Ciaran_B wrote: »
    Gold tickets are 720!

I cant see them selling many at that price.The yanks might lap them up but not over here .

The stuff you get with the VIP tickets is absolute junk
    Gold Hot Ticket includes:

- Top priced seated floor ticket in the first 15 rows to see Taylor Swift Live
    - Custom designed reputation themed collector's box = Junk
    - Exclusive video content and a message from Taylor, presented in built-in video screen = Junk
    - Limited edition hardback reputation book with personal photos, never before seen portrait photo's, poetry and paintings =Junk
    - Specially commissioned LED VIP tour laminate with matching lanyard. Operates as interactive wearable at the show! =Junk
    - Commemorative ticket and acrylic ticket holder for permanent display =Junk
    - Special Edition Taylor Swift's reputation stadium tour patch =Junk
    - Critically acclaimed reputation CD =Junk

About 50 euro worth of stuff there

If anyone wants to get a good ticket dont bother buying now ,wait until a few months beforehand ,when the unsold VIP seats will be sold off at the normal price.
    Its only crap going onsale in the general sale this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Is it 600 euro for one ticket? Are people in Ireland gonna pay those prices?
    they pay it for other concerts here with similar "VIP" tickets so I don't see how this will be any different, will only be a few hundred at that price.

really though it'll mostly be wealthy people and companies who can claim the money back in expenses who will be likely to buy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,178 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Her and Bubble, two within two weeks to break me heart.

One I promised the wife we'd go to, the other I promised my 8 year old I'd take her next time Taylor toured in Ireland (yes, secretly hoping it never happened)

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Zardoz wrote: »
    I cant see them selling many at that price.The yanks might lap them up but not over here .

The stuff you get with the VIP tickets is absolute junk
    Gold Hot Ticket includes:

- Top priced seated floor ticket in the first 15 rows to see Taylor Swift Live
    - Custom designed reputation themed collector's box = Junk
    - Exclusive video content and a message from Taylor, presented in built-in video screen = Junk
    - Limited edition hardback reputation book with personal photos, never before seen portrait photo's, poetry and paintings =Junk
    - Specially commissioned LED VIP tour laminate with matching lanyard. Operates as interactive wearable at the show! =Junk
    - Commemorative ticket and acrylic ticket holder for permanent display =Junk
    - Special Edition Taylor Swift's reputation stadium tour patch =Junk
    - Critically acclaimed reputation CD =Junk

About 50 euro worth of stuff there

If anyone wants to get a good ticket dont bother buying now ,wait until a few months beforehand ,when the unsold VIP seats will be sold off at the normal price.
    Its only crap going onsale in the general sale this week.

I think you underestimate how popular Tay is and how many people will buy tickets as Christmas presents.

"I'll get you a ticket cheap next March" won't cut it on Christmas morning!

I'd be surprised if it didn't sell out on the day. The expensive tickets will go for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

xraylady wrote: »
    Has anyone any idea how to get pre sale tickets? I’ve gone onto her site and I can see that if you buy her album from her online store you get sent a code.. Is this the only way ?? As earlier poster said she certainly does like money!

I don't think they can make you purchase the album. There's usually a 'No purchase necessary' link. Probably small text somewhere on the page that mentions the presale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I think you underestimate how popular Tay is and how many people will buy tickets as Christmas presents.

I'd be surprised if it didn't sell out on the day. The expensive tickets will go for sure.
    Exactly. This is why so many concerts are announced and sold around now.

Peter Kay definitely timed it for the Christmas market. He's not actually here until 2019.

I didnt underestimate her popularity at all,I previously said that I think she will add a second night.I still believe she will.

I also didnt say anything about a cheap ticket next March .

I said that the unsold VIP seats will be released closer to the date ,these will be at the normal price of 150 euro but they will be good seats .
    The best seats will not be sold this week ,why would they sell them ,when the pack mentality will buy anything they can get.

Zardoz wrote: »
    I didnt underestimate her popularity at all,I previously said that I think she will add a second night.I still believe she will.

I also didnt say anything about a cheap ticket next March .

I said that the unsold VIP seats will be released closer to the date ,these will be at the normal price of 150 euro but they will be good seats .
    The best seats will not be sold this week ,why would they sell them ,when the pack mentality will buy anything they can get.

They will sell the 600 euro vip tickets for 150 euro if they don't sell out?

I hope you are right.

This is apparently the seating plan
    17428s.gif

The level 1 seating I assume is the gold hot ticket costing 721 euro.

This gives access to the first 15 rows.

Does that mean it's possible to get row 16 with a regular price ticket 75-144 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

No, because the silver package covers the first 25 rows (so the ten rows after the gold section, presumably) and bronze covers an additional - but unstated - amount of rows as well. I'm guessing bronze is fifteen to twenty-five rows. If they sell as many of these packages as they would hope, the nearest a "normal ticket" will get you is about the fortieth or fiftieth row on the flat.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

I’m a very long time going to concerts and been to loads when I was younger and not paying for my own tickets.

These prices and setups (gold/silver etc) are scandalous for a relatively newly popular artist.

Like a previous poster here I had said to my daughter I’d bring her to see TS next time but the thoughts of forking out over €100 for a seat miles away is giving me pause for thought. It’s bad enough paying that for one ticket but for two is just killing me.

Ticket Master tweeted ticket prices earlier this afternoon:
    Hi,
    Pitch standing: €104+ s/c
    Pitch Seating: € 144 +s/c
    Stand Seat 1: €144 +s/c
    Stand Seat 2: €114 +s/c
    Stand Seat 3: €104 +s/c
    Stand Seat 4: €74.50 +s/c
    Prices subject to change

https://twitter.com/TicketmasterIre/status/935535963006173184

So are there other standing tickets other than the snake pit ones? They've no Croke Park seat plan anywhere.

This is her tour layout apparently. Four stages for some reason

ts_seatingchart-full.jpg

No, because the silver package covers the first 25 rows (so the ten rows after the gold section, presumably) and bronze covers an additional - but unstated - amount of rows as well. I'm guessing bronze is fifteen to twenty-five rows. If they sell as many of these packages as they would hope, the nearest a "normal ticket" will get you is about the fortieth or fiftieth row on the flat.

Not all the first 15 rows will be VIP seats ,only a selection of them.
    There will be normal priced seats available in the first 15 rows .
    They will sell the 600 euro vip tickets for 150 euro if they don't sell out?

I hope you are right.

They always drop these unsold VIP seats back to normal priced seats closer to the event,I've often bought them,you think they are going to leave the seats empty ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 duffyjude

For the album presale tickets tomorrow should I use the ticketmaster website directly and enter the code or use the link provided in the email from the Taylor Swift store? Which one gets the tickets faster?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LanLan

Which are probably the best choices? Reasonable prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,178 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Relatively speaking none of them will be reasonably priced.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Anyone buy the album and not get a code? I bought the album yesterday before 4 and still haven't got an email, checked junk folder etc.

Are the codes unique or a standard code? Would appreciate if anyone could help me out

Anyone know what are good seats offered Sec LOW304
    Row FF, Seats 26-27.

also offered row M a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

13RepTS
    Here's a pre-sale code for someone. Rip-off

Seating plan is up now, standing section is right at the back at the Davin Stand end.

Seating plan is up now, standing section is right at the back at the Davin Stand end.

Ticketmaster are such chancers ,you cant even read the pitch seating rows .

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Are the presales gone?

• Advertisement

Are the presales gone?
    Nope,loads left .
    Its struggling by the looks of it ,the ticket prices are too high.

Advertisement