Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taylor Swift, Croke Park, June 15/16th 2018 **No ticket sales / requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo

Zardoz wrote: »
    The Snake Pit option seemed to appear some time on Thursday in the presale ,it wasn't there Wednesday at all.

When the concert was initially announced last Friday it was billed as all seated.
    The initial seating plan had no standing section ,it was changed sometime Tuesday night.

All these concert announcements are a rush job ,its done intentionally to create a frenzy and confuse the public ,its very shady.

I didn't see anything about it being fully seated when it was announced. The only reason I had an idea it might be is because I saw a seating chart for London.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaSophia

My tickets arrived this morning, very swift, one might say...

I’ll get my coat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

AnnaSophia wrote: »
    My tickets arrived this morning, very swift, one might say...

I’ll get my coat :)

You get them by email or post?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaSophia

You get them by email or post?

By post! Got them in the presale on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Fortyjocks

Did anyone get a presale link for 2moro or know how to get one? Thx

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

My snake pit ticket has a row and seat number on it. I thought the snake pit is a standing area.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭Wheety

Ciaran_B wrote: »
    My snake pit ticket has a row and seat number on it. I thought the snake pit is a standing area.

Think that's just an administrative thing.

How much did you pay for snake pit?

How much did you pay for snake pit?

e140 or e144 I think.

e140 or e144 I think.

What section did you select to get snake pit at that price?

• Advertisement

Can't remember the section but it was the e144 tickets in the dropdown, they weren't available at that price in the presale so I took a chance on Friday morning and got one.

Can't remember the section but it was the e144 tickets in the dropdown, they weren't available at that price in the presale so I took a chance on Friday morning and got one.

Cheers dude

Saying tickets not available anyone able to get any

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

For the new date? There is good ones coming up for me in block 1.

For the new date? There is good ones coming up for me in block 1.

I'm getting tickets not currently available

You looking for the Saturday? You have a presale code? General sale isn't until Friday.

Wheety wrote: »
    You looking for the Saturday? You have a presale code? General sale isn't until Friday.

Ya don't even have chance to enter code

Got it working had to follow link on pre sale page 😀

Got it working had to follow link on pre sale page 😀

Was going to say you need the pre-sale link :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

Was going to say you need the pre-sale link :D

Can anyone post the link please, and the code if possible :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Pepsicass

Yay - I managed to get two Snake Pit tickets (€144 each) for the Sat night this morning, my dd will be over the moon.

Still have two general standing ones for the Fri night though - after the fiasco that was last week's presale. Would like to sell but not too hopeful on that.

Pepsicass wrote: »
    Yay - I managed to get two Snake Pit tickets (€144 each) for the Sat night this morning, my dd will be over the moon.

Still have two general standing ones for the Fri night though - after the fiasco that was last week's presale. Would like to sell but not too hopeful on that.

Any chance you could pm me your code Pepsicass? My album pre sale code is only giving me block 4 section.

Any chance you could pm me your code Pepsicass? My album pre sale code is only giving me block 4 section.

Just pm'd you there.

I managed to get two Snake Pit tickets this morning for the Sat night (€144 each) but they don't mention Snake Pit on the confirmation so I'm a little worried. Do yours?

They have Section GA1 Row G2 on them as opposed to the two general standing ones I got for the Fri night which have Section GA1 Row G9. I would like some mention of Snake Pit on them for peace of mind though!

I will give them a ring tomorrow - know there's no hope of getting through today.

Pepsicass wrote: »
    I managed to get two Snake Pit tickets this morning for the Sat night (€144 each) but they don't mention Snake Pit on the confirmation so I'm a little worried. Do yours?

They have Section GA1 Row G2 on them as opposed to the two general standing ones I got for the Fri night which have Section GA1 Row G9. I would like some mention of Snake Pit on them for peace of mind though!

I will give them a ring tomorrow - know there's no hope of getting through today.

The confirmation email I got says:
    You purchased 1 ticket to:

Taylor Swift - Snake Pit
    Croke Park, Dublin
    Fri 15 Jun 2018
    Details: Taylor Swift

Order for: Ciaran B.......

The confirmation email I got says:

Jeez - that had me in a panic as no mention of Snake Pit on mine but I managed to get through to Ticketmaster and they confirmed that mine are indeed Snake Pit tickets.

Phew.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Hi

First post l managed to get 4 Snake Pit for the Sat night in the general for 144 euro each, Ticketmaster have confirmed they are indeed Snake Pit but they haven't been able to tell me what Pit, Pepsicass do you know what pit yours are in?

boyznoise wrote: »
    Hi

First post l managed to get 4 Snake Pit for the Sat night in the general for 144 euro each, Ticketmaster have confirmed they are indeed Snake Pit but they haven't been able to tell me what Pit, Pepsicass do you know what pit yours are in?

I asked them that and they told me that the Snake Pit tickets are general admission into the Snake Pit so we can choose which one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

I got block 1 this morning but have no idea where abouts. I just can't make out that seating plan at all for the block section. Prehaps I need to go to specsavers....

Advertisement