Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taylor Swift, Croke Park, June 15/16th 2018 **No ticket sales / requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Does anyone know the Taylor Swift Fanclub presale code ,it was 13RepTS last week but it must be different for the Saturday concert .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Zardoz wrote: »
    Does anyone know the Taylor Swift Fanclub presale code ,it was 13RepTS last week but it must be different for the Saturday concert .

Plenty tickets still available for the 1st night, should be fine when it goes on sale!

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Plenty tickets still available for the 1st night, should be fine when it goes on sale!

I know yeah but there are seats in the second row available in the presale and I'd like to get them for my niece .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭screamer

What is the code for presale I've tried the 13repts and it's not working...

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭canireally

Bought tickets very easily there
    Why did she announce a second night when she didn't sell out Friday night. There doesn't seem to be much demand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

I got Snake Pit tickets this morning, after repeatedly being offered seats instead. Eventually, on about my tenth try, I got the pit. Definitely easier than the first night.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

canireally wrote: »
    Bought tickets very easily there
    Why did she announce a second night when she didn't sell out Friday night. There doesn't seem to be much demand.

I got seats in Row J of Block 1 so I'm happy enough ,well my niece will be .
    Its looking like it will be a disaster sales wise,I just searched there and there are seats in Block 1 near the stage still available ,90 minutes into the sale.
    The tickets are just way too high .

The tickets I got would have cost 1500 dollars in the US it seems ,yes the first 25 rows are reserved for Amex and Vip customers.
    1500 dollars !!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

I got Snake Pit tickets this morning, after repeatedly being offered seats instead. Eventually, on about my tenth try, I got the pit. Definitely easier than the first night.

I had a snakepit ticket in my cart but the site had a moment and wouldn't let me complete the transaction. Annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Pepsicass wrote: »
    I asked them that and they told me that the Snake Pit tickets are general admission into the Snake Pit so we can choose which one.

On this site they are selling pit tickets and also snake pit front tickets
    https://www.viagogo.ie/Concert-Tickets/Country-and-Folk/Taylor-Swift-Tickets/E-2490695

I wonder if there are actually any front ones, they are looking for a lot more for ones labelled front.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

I got 4 Snake Pit tickets for 144 euro each, l contacted Ticketmaster to see what section they were in. Ticketmaster said the ones got in the general give you access to all the pits, depending on whether capacity is full etc in that pit when u arrive, no doubt everyone will be going to try and get into the front pit. Ticketmaster said the same to another user on here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 xkat11

I got a ticket for Friday in the David stand (couldn't afford any more than that) and cause my friend also wanted to go, we got tickets for Saturday. I was hoping I would sell the Friday one, it's second row in the David, but now that there are so many tickets left I don't think I will be so lucky..

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Can anyone print there tickets yet for the Sat night?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

xkat11 wrote: »
    I got a ticket for Friday in the David stand (couldn't afford any more than that) and cause my friend also wanted to go, we got tickets for Saturday. I was hoping I would sell the Friday one, it's second row in the David, but now that there are so many tickets left I don't think I will be so lucky..
    Single seated ticket will be hard to sell unless you have a pair

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭Wheety

bigpink wrote: »
    Single seated ticket will be hard to sell unless you have a pair

You might be able to sell it on Toutless but a single ticket in the Davin Stand is not going to appeal to many when there are so many tickets left. Toutless or (and I hate saying this but at least you're not looking to profit) Seatwave. I think you'd need to sell a good bit below cost as the buyer has fees on top of the ticket cost plus you'll also be charged fees.

Try Toutless first anyway. You never know, someone with the next seats might be looking for one more :D

Wheety wrote: »
    You might be able to sell it on Toutless but a single ticket in the Davin Stand is not going to appeal to many when there are so many tickets left. Toutless or (and I hate saying this but at least you're not looking to profit) Seatwave. I think you'd need to sell a good bit below cost as the buyer has fees on top of the ticket cost plus you'll also be charged fees.

Try Toutless first anyway. You never know, someone with the next seats might be looking for one more :D

Thanks, I did post it on toutless *fingers crossed*. Seatwave is not reselling tickets fot TS, I asked them on twitter.

Are viagogo and stubhub worth a try?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Fortyjocks

Thanks, I did post it on toutless *fingers crossed*. Seatwave is not reselling tickets fot TS, I asked them on twitter.

Are viagogo and stubhub worth a try?

Seems to be hundreds of tickets left on Ticketmaster so chances slim of shifting any tickets, could be rent a crowd by the Summer, I am sure plenty of radio give aways in the interim. She sold out two nights in 3Arena in 2015 with about 32K people with standing tkts less than EUR80 now going to prob 130k/140k people @ EUR144 for a decent tkt!! Bit of a leap of faith by MCD! Between that and the Buble Xmas promos running it's stark contrast to the Coldplay and U2 tkt demand for croker last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Carol25

So...is Taylor going to do any promotion for this album, subsequent singles and Reputation tour? All she seems to be doing is dropping videos..no social media interactions, no interviews, no paparazzi shots of her walking down the street...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Carol25 wrote: »
    So...is Taylor going to do any promotion for this album, subsequent singles and Reputation tour? All she seems to be doing is dropping videos..no social media interactions, no interviews, no paparazzi shots of her walking down the street...

As by Taylor herself
    "There will be no explanation there will only be reputation...."
    She has said she will not be doing interviews anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭canireally

I just checked ticketmaster and there are loads of tickets for the Saturday night left. I wonder will she cancel the concert she surely doesn't want to play to a half empty stadium.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭hynesie08

canireally wrote: »
    I just checked ticketmaster and there are loads of tickets for the Saturday night left. I wonder will she cancel the concert she surely doesn't want to play to a half empty stadium.

we're just another town on another tour, 8 or 80,000 Taylor's cheque is the same size. She ain't cancelling.

• Advertisement

I've read that it's the same story in the US. Lots of tickets left. I don't know why they announced two nights in same stadiums at those prices, she should've played one night and more countries-this wouldn't even be an issue then...her marketing team have messed up bigtime. This verified fan system also, why wait for Taylor's Reputation ablum release to trial it with Ticketmaster. Trial it with another artist like Ed Sheeran and Divide and his tour. It hasn't been popular...As a big fan of Taylor, I really hope all comes good in the end. She's such a talent :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,569 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Camila Cabello and Charli XCX support acts for Reputation stadium tour

• Registered Users Posts: 38,409 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Camila Cabello and Charli XCX support acts for Reputation stadium tour

ah ballz thought the Sat show was been cancelled so we can deff get the RS licence then lol

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

PTH2009 wrote: »
    ah ballz thought the Sat show was been cancelled so we can deff get the RS licence then lol

they appear to be the support acts for all of the tour, still could be cancelled, though I think the tickets are expensive enough that they will turn a profit at 33% turnout. I saw it on the MCD twitter page.

I have no idea who either of the support are, I was just interested to see if they had gotten special acts in to try and get more tickets sold, but as they seem to be the standard support it seems not.

e.g. Liam Gallagher got Richard Ashcroft in as support in malahide. I presume this was due to poor ticket sales. Not sure if ashcroft is supporting at many others. In the thread about it you could see lots saying they would go now since he was support.

I think that they messed up big time with how they handled the announcing of the shows. They announced the Friday one first & before it was even sold out they announced the Saturday one. And it was looking like it wasn't selling well even before the Sat one was announced.

So there are dozen of ppl trying to sell their Friday tickets and not being able to...

Also, I had no idea the Sat show could be canceled, I hope not as I just sold my Friday ticket for a Saturday one..

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭blueberrypie

I am one of the people trying to sell my 2 tickets as I have to go to a wedding. I haven't got one offer just a troll.
    It doesn't help I have an expensive ticket as I could not buy the cheaper ones.
    I'm hoping they cancel one of her shows and allow Rolling stones play.
    I admit like an idiot I got completely caught up in the hype surrounding the tour and tickets on radio and tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I wouldn’t blame anyone for getting caught up in the hype she’s one of the biggest female acts at the moment. That said the last album was weak and when I heard 2 nights in croker I was very surprised.

I think she'll do a great show, and it's a pity the second night isn't selling better. Thought the Rolling Stones were so arrogant when one of them came out recently saying she should enjoy the fame 'while it lasts'. Her first night sold very well for Croke Park, but tickets are priced so high in a small market, it's hard to see how she'll fill the second night. I think it'll be half full or more though? Lot of people travelling from overseas to come to the shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,647 ✭✭✭bren2001

Carol25 wrote: »
    I think she'll do a great show, and it's a pity the second night isn't selling better. Thought the Rolling Stones were so arrogant when one of them came out recently saying she should enjoy the fame 'while it lasts'. Her first night sold very well for Croke Park, but tickets are priced so high in a small market, it's hard to see how she'll fill the second night. I think it'll be half full or more though? Lot of people travelling from overseas to come to the shows.

Anything I've heard or read has suggested the exact opposite, her first night did not sell well and the second night is really struggling.

When the concert was announced I thought she would have no problem selling out a night or two.

• Advertisement

bren2001 wrote: »
    Anything I've heard or read has suggested the exact opposite, her first night did not sell well and the second night is really struggling.

When the concert was announced I thought she would have no problem selling out a night or two.

Hi, I’ve been on ticketmaster a lot regarding the shows as we’ve two tickets for the lower Cusack Stand for the first night. It appeared to me the first night did sell well bar the ‘standing’ area which is too far from the stage. The cheapest tickets went very quickly and there’s only limited poor seats near the back left that no one would pay €100 for?
    Out of interest do you have any links regarding her ticket sales at Croke Park. I’m not asking you to prove a point, just genuinely interested in this questionable strategy her management adopted regarding her tour.

Advertisement