Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well,that wasn't too painful!

Options
  • 24-11-2017 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭

Applied for two restricted shotgun lics for Embassy cup, in Sept and after some lollygagging and paper going "lost" As did the previous applications, for some reason taking up residence on the Supers desk and not the Chiefs. The two grant notices arrived today in the mail.:D

What strange days we live in when AGS process restricted license applications with within due time and no problems at all.:)

Y'all watch out now, there is gonna be a new shotgun slinger on the Embassy line next season.:)
    PS thanks too to my contact, you know who you are,;) for getting me the information required within an hour on the disciplines, that took the NASRPC literally 8weeks to respond to an initial query on their webpage, personal mails FB, and here on boards...:( Need to up your game lads...That's not good if you want more people getting into a discipline.

Grizzly 45

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

Nah its just a dream, pinch yourself and you will wake up !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Great news mate. Welcome to the gang.
    Aim small

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Nice one. Well ware

This has me thinking ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭cosieman

Wish their was a practical shooting scene in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Not until we can convince the paranoid PTB, that there is a whole world of difference between a sport and actual live fire combat training.I've yet to shoot a IPSC match where my oppo is standing next to a target and I have to do a Mozambique drill at 6 paces!: eek:
    Well, the PTB know this, but just want an excuse not to allow any sort of proliferation of "restricted weapons" to us lot.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭gunny123

cosieman wrote: »
    Wish their was a practical shooting scene in Ireland

There is, just north of the border, and a very good well run sport it is too up there.

Advertisement