Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find a female GP?

Options
  • 24-11-2017 2:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 176 ✭✭

I live in Blackrock and attend a GP clinic nearby/have attended others in different locations however they've all been male.

For personal reasons, I would feel more comfortable with a female GP. I'm willing to commute to as far as Dundrum.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

Nikki Boyle in Dun Laoghaire
    http://dunlaoghairedoctor.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Dun Laoghaire Doctors, or Harbour Health, both have female GPs. They share a location at 1 Glenageary Road, across the junction from People's Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I think Slievemore Clinic in Stillorgan have a couple there.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Centric health in the Beacon South quarter have at least 2 female GPs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Clem McCrory's surgery on Clonkeen Road has 2 female docs

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

frash wrote: »
    Nikki Boyle in Dun Laoghaire
    http://dunlaoghairedoctor.ie/

I'll second that

strandroad wrote: »
    Dun Laoghaire Doctors, or Harbour Health, both have female GPs. They share a location at 1 Glenageary Road, across the junction from People's Park.

Madeline Mccarthy.

She is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

All of the doctors bar one in the Deansgrange Medical Centre are women. On any given day there's at least two female GPs seeing patients.

It's above the new Grange Pharmacy at Deansgrange Cross, used to be a branch of AIB. Entrance on the Kill Ave. side opp. the Grange pub.

01 289 2116

Advertisement