Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile number deactivated without warning

Options
  • 24-11-2017 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi. I havent topped up my mobile for 150 days apparently and the number was cancelled without warning. I still use and need this number. I've had it for years.

Webchat are no help and are telling me its automatic and to get a new number. Surely you can see how much of a hassle this would be.

1747 obviously wont work and I cant get through to anybody else on the landline.

I can still log into my eir and send webtexts and people have received them and I see my number listed there, so can you not just reactivate the number please and I will top up immediately.

I have already sent a pm with account details earlier
    Please help me out here.

DK

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

dk4545 wrote: »
    Hi. I havent topped up my mobile for 150 days apparently and the number was cancelled without warning. I still use and need this number. I've had it for years.

Webchat are no help and are telling me its automatic and to get a new number. Surely you can see how much of a hassle this would be.

1747 obviously wont work and I cant get through to anybody else on the landline.

I can still log into my eir and send webtexts and people have received them and I see my number listed there, so can you not just reactivate the number please and I will top up immediately.

I have already sent a pm with account details earlier
    Please help me out here.

DK
    Hi dk4545, 

I can see Adam has responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dk4545

This has been sorted now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

dk4545 wrote: »
    This has been sorted now.
    I'm glad to hear this. If you have any further issues or queries please don't hesitate in coming back to us here. 

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement