Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laois/Tullamore Christmas Day Dinner

Options
  • 24-11-2017 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any hotels or restaurants open for Christmas Day lunch/dinner?

Bridge House Hotel in Tullamore tell me they're not open for Christmas day. Next on my list is the Kilenard in Portarlington. Then Portlaoise and there's Castle Durrow in Durrow. I'd be open to parts of Kildare too, as far as Kildare Town. New bridge is a little far. Anyone have any recommendations? Tia :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

As far as I know the Killeshin is doing Christmas dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Thank you, I contacted them and they said they are full but waiting for one to confirm with a deposit and they'd know for sure in a few days. That was Sunday so I'm guessing its a no! :)

FYI though Judge Roy Beans in Newbridge has some availability. They're quite Tex Mexy though and I don't know if they're doing any different for Christmas Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement