Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STG Payment transfer delay from UK

Options
  • 24-11-2017 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I was advised that a Stg Payment transfer to my current account was made 15th November from a UK based bank on but as of today Friday 25th November my account has not been credited. Is there any reason for this delay. All necessary IBANs etc were submitted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi 2judge,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

If this transaction was made as an International transaction, it’d usually take 5 business days to reach your account and be credited. If the payment was rejected for any reason, or if there was difficulty in applying them to your account, it’d take a further 5 days to bounce back to the sender.

We’d advise that you check all your account details with them, and if after this timeframe the funds have not reached your account, or in fact bounced back, we’d advise that you contact the sender to request that their bank to run a trace of the payment and request a proof of payment.

Please get back to us if you need anything else,

Thanks, Jane

Advertisement