If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG TV query

Options
  • 24-11-2017 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Can I have a pm about the LG55B7V and if you are still doing a pricematch with the £100

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi,

I've given your query a thread of its own, the other thread was a forum notice and we try to keep them clear of query posts.

Please bear in mind the notice at the top of the forum, response times on the forum are likely to be affected for a few days by Black Friday.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment

Hi,

I've given your query a thread of its own, the other thread was a forum notice and we try to keep them clear of query posts.

Please bear in mind the notice at the top of the forum, response times on the forum are likely to be affected for a few days by Black Friday.

Cheers,

Ritz.
    Thanks Ritz

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Garmin wrote: »
    Can I have a pm about the LG55B7V and if you are still doing a pricematch with the £100
    Hi Garmin,

many thanks for the post and we of course do price matches but there are lots of retailers offering the OLED 55B7 at the moment we are happy to price beat once:

1: Its available from stock and we can verify this

2: They broadly have the same warranty as ours ( ie we offer a 6 year warranty on pretty much all our TV's but we will happily PB against a comparable 5 year warranty.

3: They are authorised dealers for the product.

4: They offer delivery to Ireland ( not including Parcel Motel or 3rd party delivery services)

5: And of course we have it available :) !

You can check out the broad T's and C's here - http://www.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Garmin

Garmin wrote: »
    Hi Garmin,

many thanks for the post and we of course do price matches but there are lots of retailers offering the OLED 55B7 at the moment we are happy to price beat once:

1: Its available from stock and we can verify this

2: They broadly have the same warranty as ours ( ie we offer a 6 year warranty on pretty much all our TV's but we will happily PB against a comparable 5 year warranty.

3: They are authorised dealers for the product.

4: They offer delivery to Ireland ( not including Parcel Motel or 3rd party delivery services)

5: And of course we have it available :) !

You can check out the broad T's and C's here - http://www.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    I have just sent you a pm

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.