Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thesis survey on Vape technologies. Takes 2 mins. :)

Options
  • 24-11-2017 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi Guys,
    Sorry i posted in a few other threads hoping people will see my post but i think its easier if i start a thread on it. I deleted the last post too so this is the only one.

Im carrying out a survey for Vape users for my thesis within DIT. i uploaded it on survey monkey and hoping if any of you have a minute could you possibly fill it out. its in two parts 10 questions each. just trying to gather as much information about new technology and vape events within Ireland and average costs people are spending. if anyone has a moment to fill it out id greatly appreciated it. whole family vapes and cousins too so have a few there too. thanks guys ill post the links below its all anonymous as well.

Thanks again to anyone who has already filled it in you guys are gonna really help me get good quality results. :)

part 1 : https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V9VG65M
    Part 2: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V7NJDBM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

All done...

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Adambutterly

All done...

Thanks a million you guys are really helping me out. difficult to get people on the street to carry them out so this is the next best thing. thanks again! the results should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Devilfish698

Done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Done

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Cmod Reminder: Degree related student survey research is welcome in all the forums found in the Science, Health & Environment category, which includes Vaping & E-Smoking. If you have any questions regarding this practice, please PM me.

Thanks i replied directly to your message. Thanks a million for everyone who has responded so far. Getting better results than i thought your all very sound to take the time to do it for me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Done. Happy to help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

All done, though my only issue was that i have no idea how many vapefests i've been to... thats it.

Thanks again guys to everyone who took the time to fill it out. The aim was 100 surveys using this and publicly handing them out but i'll probably increase it to 150 with the amount of people taking the time to do it:) thanks again everyone seriously a great help. and just in case anyone forgets to do the second part as well because its split in two. really appreciate it everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Done for ya there too

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Done for ya there too

thanks for taking the time to do it really appreciate it. I need 100 surveys done from online sources and on around 70 currently so you guys have been really helpful i greatly appreciate it! thanks again

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

You have gotten a lot of leeway here Adam. Please don't post about it outside this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

That's another one done now.

Thanks again everyone who took part and helped!

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

One more ....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Done. Apologies if it's too late. Good luck with the thesis :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Done, good luck

Advertisement