Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ibrahim Halawa radio interview.

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,995 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

dreamliner wrote: »
    Really and truly all that needs to be said has been said.

The whole nation have forgotten him except for a few people here with a major axe to grind. I really see no point in this discussion, but carry on, it's just not gonna achieve anything. It's actually old news at this stage and he has moved on and is focussing on his new leaf of life. The only ones getting wound up are to be found on here. No one else cares anymore ... it is yesterday's news.

He is media whoring himself but then getting angry and defensive when tough questions are asked

He'd have been better coming home, maybe apologising for his stupidity and staying quite instead of getting himself into a bigger hole with more lies i.e. especially not being political and just going on holiday and venturing out from the cinema to the main stage of a violent protest and addressing the crowd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The whole nation have forgotten him except for a few people here with a major axe to grind. I really see no point in this discussion, but carry on, it's just not gonna achieve anything

You have 50+ plus posts on boards. All but 5 of them relate to Ibrahim Halawa or Clonskeagh Mosque. Are you sure it's not your good self with the axe to grind and/or an agenda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Really and truly all that needs to be said has been said.

The whole nation have forgotten him except for a few people here with a major axe to grind. I really see no point in this discussion, but carry on, it's just not gonna achieve anything. It's actually old news at this stage and he has moved on and is focussing on his new lease of life. The only ones getting wound up are to be found on here. No one else cares anymore ... it is yesterday's news.

In contradiction to your claim - there is no evident axe to grind in this instance - it is simply a matter of logic.

What is evident from his account is that it is at odds with that which was demonstrated on the LLS.

A similar performance at a compensation hearing would have the claim thrown out the window. And yet for you thats not enough ...

IH et al continue to peddle these stories despite evidence otherwise.

You scream that others should desist in pointing out the obvious. Why is that?

Omackeral wrote: »
    You have 50+ plus posts on boards. All but 5 of them relate to Ibrahim Halawa or Clonskeagh Mosque. Are you sure it's not your good self with the axe to grind and/or an agenda.

The remainder are in relation to how bad Christianity is - and yet no other criticicism is entertained . Quite amazing...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

deco nate wrote: »
    Don't start.

don't start what?

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Are you Horacio Caine?

Are you Super Mario?

Ok send me your address and I'll post you the bullet ...

What on earth do people want

You do realise that such an action constitutes an actual threat to a person's life. Or are you seriousley that naive?

For example:
    http://www.thejournal.ie/bullet-post-conall-mcdevitt-sdlp-822025-Mar2013/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

gozunda wrote: »
    You do realise that such an action constitutes an actual threat to a person's life. Or are you seriousley that naive?

For example:

there is no need to be hysterical. given the context of the posts it's obvious he isn't threatening anything or anyone. he's just asking what your standard of proof for ibriham being shot 4 years ago would be

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

there is no need to be hysterical. given the context of the posts it's obvious he isn't threatening anything or anyone. he's just asking what your standard of proof for ibriham being shot 4 years ago would be

A scar would be a start. Most bullet wounds end up leaving a scar. I also assume the surgery required to properly attach his finger that was hanging off would also leave a scar.

• Advertisement

I'm pointing out the obvious. That is a serious ott post given what was said. There is no 'standard of proof' which would ever involve sending anyone 'a bullet' ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

gozunda wrote: »

For example:

I spotted no hysteria there.

However i still wait on answers to my two simple questions from earlier this evening if you have a moment ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭uptherebels

Yeh that's your man, pleasant piece of work

deflect deflect deflect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mod note:And on that note, we'll finish up. Thanks to all for contributing but it's now time to move on.

Regards,

Buford T. Justice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement