Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 13 match day thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

I definitely think that someone reset the BP algorithm this week. Too many unusual results.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

bantee wrote:
    I’ve Kun tomorrow too, a decent score would be great as he’s a differential in my leagues

Yeah, even though I haven't captained him, a nice 10 pointer would be appreciated. But nothing from sterling preferably

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

49 with three to play. Really hope everyone else captained Kane/Salah as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Benimar wrote: »
    Just checking the bonuses. Who the hell is Azpilicueta sleeping with?!

No attacking returns, no clean sheet and he gets Bonus ahead of Salah who scored.

Definitely seems something has changed with bonus, looking at today’s awards.

Thats why I signed Azpi, he always gets bonus points

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    40 with Ward, Otamendi and Sane(C) to go.

Got 39 actually, thought RLC had 1 bonus.

Small rise with that from 7.9k to 7.3k. Was expecting a slight drop so very pleased. Can hopefully gain further ground tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Small green arrow of ,7k up to 242 k
    No major ground lost or gained in main leagues
    Naughtons 9 as first sub a sour note but team reshape has begun when i hope will kickstart my season again
    I'll be taking a -4 and then wait to try and see if bavies is likely to start before deciding what to do with him
    Chelsea are at home to swansea so damn near guaranteed a clean sheet and naughton will come in if bavies doesn't play so not even going to get 2 ......this will be a tough and late call

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

50 with Kun, Sterling and Ward to go

Richarilson could have had a massive score again
    Wasteful

Andre gray is a budget striker option for those who don't have Ricky too but I know who I'd prefer !
    Still he has delivered attacking points in all 3 of his last 3 starts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

52 (-4).

Mee and Sterling to go.

Up from 800,000 to 600,000.

1zzuvw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

53 sees me up to 31k. Delighted to be around there this early in the season.

• Advertisement

What a goal from shaqiri and what an unbelievable miss from shawcross to deny him an assist

Zaha assisted the assist for winner
    He crossed to cabaye who hit the feckin post and Sakho scored rebound

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

51 with Lacazette and Jesus to play.

HEWT. HEWT. HEWT!! :)

Up 400k to 600k! :)

It's gettin HEWT in here (so HEWT), so take off all your clothes
    I am - gettin so HEWT, I wanna take my clothes off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

km79 wrote: »
    What a goal from shaqiri and what an unbelievable miss from shawcross to deny him an assist

If he hadn't got injured for GW9 when I had a FT going spare, he'd still be in my team. Love watching and owning him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

It's gettin HEWT in here (so HEWT), so take off all your clothes I am - gettin so HEWT, I wanna take my clothes off

I purpose a motion that we hereby ban all use of the phase 'HEWT' after that rather disturbing mental image.

PARlance wrote: »
    If he hadn't got injured for GW9 when I had a FT going spare, he'd still be in my team. Love watching and owning him.

Same
    But then he gets injured
    Sure even this week he was a doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

35 with 3 city players to go.
    Walker,Silva and sane (c)

How I would love a double digit score from Leroy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Sane can fill his boots tomorrow

Having watched the highlights of spurs game I can see why trippier got the 3 bonus tbh

Also himself and bavies took all the corners

Alan pardew 1\5 to get west brom job and foster had already dropped .1 :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

That miss from Fer. :eek:

Bournemouth were blessed to keep a clean sheet in that game.

• Advertisement

Paully D wrote: »
    That miss from Fer. :eek:

Bournemouth were blessed to keep a clean sheet in that game.

Oh my
    I’d have gone mental if Daniels had conceded and naughton got a nine pointer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Sorry been out all day so missed everything except for the final scores - can anyone tell me how lotus-cheek/Zaha played today for Palace today?

Am planning on getting Hazard to make a 5 man midfield and was going to get rid of RLC (who I’ve always thought is a great PPG option) but now I’m wondering should I get rid of Zaha instead and reinvest the money elsewhere?

Sorry been out all day so missed everything except for the final scores - can anyone tell me how lotus-cheek/Zaha played today for Palace today?

Am planning on getting Hazard to make a 5 man midfield and was going to get rid of RLC (who I’ve always thought is a great PPG option) but now I’m wondering should I get rid of Zaha instead and reinvest the money elsewhere?

If I had both I’d sell zaha
    I have zaha and am now considering upgrading him to salah and switching TCarroll to RLC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,873 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

A midfielder who didn't score or assist and his team lost got 3 bonus. That's never happened before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Ok Gross. Valencia got 2 bonus points so here's my non expert tally of bps Gross versus Valencia.

They got the same number of points in:

Time played
    Pass completion
    Recoveries
    Caught offside
    Shots off target

Valencia got his clean sheet that's worth 12.
    He got one point more for Clearances/Blocks/Interceptions.
    He got another point more than Gross for successful dribbles.

So he's ahead by 14. Now for the bad news for Valencia.

Net Tackles - G 10pts / V 2pts
    Successful crosses - G 2pts / V 1 pt
    Big chances created - G 3pts / V 0 pts
    Key passes - G 3 pts / V 1 pt
    Fouls committed - G -2 pts / V -3 pts

Gross pips him by 1 point and enjoys 3 FPL points awarded.

Are points meant to be awarded for being on the winning team? The biggest swing back to Gross is in his epic tackling efforts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

55 with Jesus, Sané, Ramsey and Monreal to play. Should see a big surge in the rankings.

Up to the heady heights of 13.5k from 30k on Friday night. If my City and Arsenal lads do the business on Sunday I could make the top 10k.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

On 43 with sterling and sane captain to go. I'm going to be so grumpy if sane fails having captained Kane for all his previous 2 pointers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

44 gets me a small rise inside top 50k.

Have Sane and Aguero to play today - hopefully Kun gives me a goodbye present before I sell him and get Hazard in. Have RLC’s 7 points off the bench so could live with him staying on bench for 90 alternatively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

59 (-4) takes me from 86k to 34k, after starting the week at 95k. Won't last long, but that's a far bigger jump than I expected.

Unless I'm lucky I'll probably pop back down to 80k at least after today with just Sané left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

42....with forster yoshida ward and ageuro to go....hoping to hit the mid 60s!!

Advertisement