Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frustrating start

Options
  • 24-11-2017 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I signed up Tuesday night on the assurance that my install would be this coming Tuesday and I’d very quickly have my “my eir” sign in details to register for my eir sport on my sky boxes..... fast forward a few days, I get an install scheduled for next Friday and still can’t sign in to my eir negating one of the key benefits of switching to eir broadband (my yearly eir sports sub was expiring so I changed to eir broadband instead of renewing it on the assurance that it would be sorted)..... last night couldn’t watch the europa league games and now won’t be able to watch any of the college football or other BT sport stuff I usually watch.

Can PM the account number I received (which on its own isn’t enough to sign in to my eir apparently.....) if desired. Very frustrating start.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Nelbert wrote: »
    Hi,

I signed up Tuesday night on the assurance that my install would be this coming Tuesday and I’d very quickly have my “my eir” sign in details to register for my eir sport on my sky boxes..... fast forward a few days, I get an install scheduled for next Friday and still can’t sign in to my eir negating one of the key benefits of switching to eir broadband (my yearly eir sports sub was expiring so I changed to eir broadband instead of renewing it on the assurance that it would be sorted)..... last night couldn’t watch the europa league games and now won’t be able to watch any of the college football or other BT sport stuff I usually watch.

Can PM the account number I received (which on its own isn’t enough to sign in to my eir apparently.....) if desired. Very frustrating start.
    Hi Nelbert, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

The my eir facility will only activate when the service has been connected and up and running I'm afraid. Feel free to PM me your account number, name on the account and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Nelbert wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi Nelbert, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

The my eir facility will only activate when the service has been connected and up and running I'm afraid. Feel free to PM me your account number, name on the account and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey,

So I was lied to about this and the installation date? Only received a call to confirm the install appointment today for tomorrow morning.

I think your call centre team need to be reigned in as regards the above promises. It's not exactly a shining beacon of customer service and has left me frustrated and without sport for 2 weeks.

Cheers
    Ian 

Advertisement