Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not eligible for upgrade

Options
  • 24-11-2017 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭

Back in March of last year my 2 year contract with Meteor was up and decided to switch to the pay monthly offer of €15 which did not have a contract. I was told that I needed to change my account over to Eir at the time. This was all fine, but now I am trying to upgrade my phone and I am being told that I am not eligible until next year. How can this be when I am on a monthly bill pay plan?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

VonLuck wrote: »
    Back in March of last year my 2 year contract with Meteor was up and decided to switch to the pay monthly offer of €15 which did not have a contract. I was told that I needed to change my account over to Eir at the time. This was all fine, but now I am trying to upgrade my phone and I am being told that I am not eligible until next year. How can this be when I am on a monthly bill pay plan?
    Hi VonLuck,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me your number, PIN and full name I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

VonLuck wrote: »
    Hi VonLuck, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I'm sorry to hear this. Would you like to PM me your account details, name on the account and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement