Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 14 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Eyeing up Courtois. I have an underperforming GK rotation combo at the moment and Courtois is a guaranteed way in to Chelsea cleanies for just 5.4.

When you compare this to the likes of Azpi and Alonso at 6.9 or the rest who are all rotation risks, it seems the wise move.

Likely Choupo out for RLC to fund this, RLC as predicted is really starting to come good. I like Choupo but with Sane, Salah, Richarlison mainstays, and plans to bring in Hazard, I need a cheaper 5th option in midfield.

This may all change depending on whether Aguero starts today. I'm expecting himn to be rested which means I'll keep him for Soton. Depending what happens there I might make my Hazard move a bit earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

km79 wrote: »
    its coming down to this so
    Alli to salah and Hunemair to azpi/alonso for -8

Or zaha to salah and have no chelsea defender (or enough money to get one in ) for -4. Tcarroll to RLC with another transfer at some point

I cant shake the feeling selling Alli at this point will be a mistake
    Looking at his fixtures and goal scoring record over past 2 years the goals will come

Looking at Salahs........if he keeps up this rate he will be hitting Ronaldo territory. He is not Ronaldo

Salah is getting 3 or 4 good chances practically every game he plays. Liverpool have now played all of the top 6 rivals so on paper the fixture list should be favourable. I'm also a big fan of alli but poch doesn't seem settled on a formation and alli is getting shunted from one position to another. Alli is a brilliant option in that 3421 formation but he isn't playing it as much this year. Salahs pts may well slow down a bit from here but I'd find it a nightmare to not own him. I ignored Ramsey and yaya back in the day but at least with them they were scoring from only a couple of shots. Salah is getting multiple chances per game so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Salah is getting 3 or 4 good chances practically every game he plays. Liverpool have now played all of the top 6 rivals so on paper the fixture list should be favourable. I'm also a big fan of alli but poch doesn't seem settled on a formation and alli is getting shunted from one position to another. Alli is a brilliant option in that 3421 formation but he isn't playing it as much this year. Salahs pts may well slow down a bit from here but I'd find it a nightmare to not own him. I ignored Ramsey and yaya back in the day but at least with them they were scoring from only a couple of shots. Salah is getting multiple chances per game so far.

yes its time
    Just going to wait and see if sane gets through the game ok and then its -8 time

And the no doubt heartbreaking choice between steady eddie bonus points lover and occasional assister Azpi OR the chance missing occasional goal scoring Alonso

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I'm fairly sure Fabregas got a strategic rest against a very attacking team. He'll continue to play. Drinkwater is not Fab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭v6e5qzawyrc3jn

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

I have Alli but want midos brother(salah) or sane, but can't trust ptp to play him

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

F1ngers wrote: »
    Have Suttner + Lowe + 1m itb, will bank and then tidy up after wednesday games.

Jesus should play on wed night.

Either way he's gone.

Suttner > Kiko + Lowe > Dunk + Jesus > Niasse(Lewin) + TPT > Hazard.

That will be a -8 on wed night.

Have 0.3 itb in case of rises/falls between now and then.

Pep is a meanie...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

May do Jesus to Morata for a minus 4 but the fact that Jesus isnt starting today is making me feel a bit more confident about him starting midweek

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Tough decision this week, I’ve been without Salah but have been scoring really well lately regardless. I’m short .1 for Pogba&Kun to Salah&Morata. I’ve a cheap defence and .4 in the bank and I won’t be selling DDG, anyone see an obvious downgrade worth doing here to get the 1.4 cash?:
    Sane Hazard RLC Pogba Ricarlison
    Aguero Kane Wilson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

fennor72 wrote:
    With all the talk of Hazard what about Fabregras? He's only 6.9m and up until yesterday was a regular starter.

Returns were poor for a player consistently starting in a form team scoribg plenty of goals

bantee wrote:
    No way for me, doesn’t contribute enough points and won’t start every game

Agreed
    km79 wrote:
    And up until yday he was a regular starter You have your answer there

Go. 2 extra and get William if you want Chelsea cover would be my advice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Have 2FT and need Chelsea cover so thinking Lukaku/Vardy/Mooy to Morata/Wilson/Pogba

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I think I'm going to go with Sane, Silva and Sterling in Mid.

Aguero to Morata
    Ramsey to Sterling

Gives me the Chelsea cover I need and still plenty from a team that will score loads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Officer999

Alonso or Azpi?

Leaning towards Alonso. Very torn though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Everything from banking through to a -12 going through my head.

Dare I mention the Free Hit? Could pack the team with players with great fixtures this week, and good playing subs in case of inevitable rotation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Go. 2 extra and get William if you want Chelsea cover would be my advice.

Fabregas will play more often than Willian. They were a different team when he came on yesterday, I'd be surprised if he doesn't start all the "easier" games.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

Have 2 ft so thinking Niasse(benched)and Sanchez in for Doucure and Lukaku.

Would leave me with a mid of Choupo, sterling, saleh, Pogba, Sanchez with Morata and Kun upfront

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

Bavies, Silva and Lukaku to Hazard, Morata and Zeegelar/Mariappa.
    Mariappa is 0.4 cheaper but both have only recently been starting.
    Anyone, any idea as to who might be nailed on?!

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

Have 2FT and need Chelsea cover so thinking Lukaku/Vardy/Mooy to Morata/Wilson/Pogba

Can you afford Hazard? He looked so dangerous against Liverpool last night. Dropped the shoulder a few times and left a lot of players for dead.

cizolin wrote:
    Would leave me with a mid of Choupo, sterling, saleh, Pogba, Sanchez with Morata and Kun upfront

That's a sweet front 7, what the rest of your team like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Need to get rid of Jones and have a couple options

1) Straight swap Jones to Daniels (Was thinking dbl Burnley defence but can be risky)

2) -4. Jones & Zaha >> Azpi/Alonso & TPT (Already have RLC)

3) -4. Jones & Jesus >> Azpi/Alonso & Firmino (Have Salah)

4) -8. Jones & Zaha & Jesus >> Azpi/Alonso & Sane & Wilson

Any thoughts?

• Advertisement

Any thoughts?

5) Jones to Smalling for no hits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

5) Jones to Smalling for no hits.

Thanks but I've 0 ITB

Selling Jones for 0.2 & Smalling is 5.4 :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

I got Jones it for a hit and didn't even get a single point from him as he got injured the following day... He was the only fail in an otherwise solid -16 point hit, so can't complain.

Rather than taking him out for yet another hit, I'm gonna ride the storm as I think he's the best value in the <£5.5m range and United have a great run from GW17-24, so will be doubling up with De Gea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lukaku has to go so thinking a big shuffle
    Out Lukaku fabianski doucoure yoshida
    In Wilson courtois pogba otamendi

Take the - 12 or do it over two game weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭cizolin

That's a sweet front 7, what the rest of your team like.

Fabianski in goal, I don't rotate him as Ive dud 4m keeper on bench.

Defence is Lawton, Wimmer, Gomez and Kiko rotating 3 out 4....Jesus Gamez dud defender.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Had two FT so went

Sanè Abraham Lukaku
    to
    Augero Morata Ferindino

Lukaku disappointment in last two home games so gone back to Kun.

Unsure of captain so far. That will be my toughest choice this season.
    Salah Augero or Morata

Taughts???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭caviardreams

PVA wrote: »
    I got Jones it for a hit and didn't even get a single point from him as he got injured the following day... He was the only fail in an otherwise solid -16 point hit, so can't complain.

Rather than taking him out for yet another hit, I'm gonna ride the storm as I think he's the best value in the <£5.5m range and United have a great run from GW17-24, so will be doubling up with De Gea

Smalling has done well the past few weeks, Rojo is back and he is seen as an important player by Jose imo and will be getting game time now too, and Lindelof got MOTM at the weekend and looks to be settling a bit. Bailly would typically be first choice when fit too I would have thought, so I think rotation may be a feature of the United back 4 over the next while. This coupled with Jones' on-off injury means I am sucking up the -4 and getting in Alonso.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Almost certainly have to take a hit to replace Jones. However my big decision is whether to do Silva to Hazard (I have Sane) or Vardy to Morata with my FT.

Would like to make the move tonight, so any views appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

km79 wrote: »
    its coming down to this so
    Alli to salah and Hunemair to azpi/alonso for -8

Or zaha to salah and have no chelsea defender (or enough money to get one in ) for -4. Tcarroll to RLC with another transfer at some point

I cant shake the feeling selling Alli at this point will be a mistake
    Looking at his fixtures and goal scoring record over past 2 years the goals will come

Looking at Salahs........if he keeps up this rate he will be hitting Ronaldo territory. He is not Ronaldo

Alli to salah and Hunemair to azpi/alonso for -8 sounds good. I'd go for this. If you have Kane, at least you have your Spurs cover. If you really want Alli, then maybe drop Kane?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Dunno what to do with Jesus, I don't really want to sell him as he always looks like he will get points but not knowing if he will play or not is a pain. Morata seems the obvious choice or else downgrade to a cheaper option and bolster my midfield to have Pogba and Hazard

Advertisement