If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ausio Technica AT-LP3

Options
  • 25-11-2017 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

gHi
    Looking to buy a turntable for my old vinyl. I have a Sony 1200 es amp that I would like to connect into Is the Audio technical able to connect using phono cables
    What is the best boardsie price for this.
    If you have none in stock I'm open to your opinion on different options
    Budget around €200

cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

marley1 wrote: »
    gHi
    Looking to buy a turntable for my old vinyl. I have a Sony 1200 es amp that I would like to connect into Is the Audio technical able to connect using phono cables
    What is the best boardsie price for this.
    If you have none in stock I'm open to your opinion on different options
    Budget around €200

cheers
    Hi Marley1,

The LP3 is actually in the Black Friday sale at £159 or 204.99 euro. This would be the best price I'm afraid. You can order online at www.richersounds.ie

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭marley1

I just checked and the Audio Technica AT-LP3 is still priced at €204.99 euro. Can a member of your team pm me and I will place the order
    regards
    maarley1

I just checked and the Audio Technica AT-LP3 is still priced at €204.99 euro. Can a member of your team pm me and I will place the order
    regards
    maarley1
    Hi Marley1.

If you drop us your contact number in PM we can give you a call if you do not want to order via the website.

I purchased the AT LP3 turntable from your shop. The RCA cables are slightly short around 3 foot. Is there a RCA cable extender that I can purchase as the cable is hardwired into the turntable If there is can you give me a price for a 3 - 4 foot cable I will be using the av receiver phono ports so I will not be using the preamp on the turntable itself

I purchased the AT LP3 turntable from your shop. The RCA cables are slightly short around 3 foot. Is there a RCA cable extender that I can purchase as the cable is hardwired into the turntable If there is can you give me a price for a 3 - 4 foot cable I will be using the av receiver phono ports so I will not be using the preamp on the turntable itself
    Hi Marley1.

You can purchase phono couplers which allow you to extend the cables if you require too.
    Cambridge AUD300 coupler priced at £4.99
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200362-aud300.aspx

You would then purchase then require length of phono cable to add to this.

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny

Just want to clarify if the following cables are RCA cable and along with the AUD300 coupler should have me up and running

thanks

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-10535-aud100-2m.aspx

Hi Kenny

Just want to clarify if the following cables are RCA cable and along with the AUD300 coupler should have me up and running

thanks

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-10535-aud100-2m.aspx
    Hi Marley1,

Yes these cables are definitely the RCA cables.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.