If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos Playbar

Options
  • 25-11-2017 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭

Interested in buying playbar. Can you quote a sterling price delivered to Dublin.

Have seen the general offers going around for Black Friday but hoping you can add something for a loyal customer :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Akula wrote: »
    Interested in buying playbar. Can you quote a sterling price delivered to Dublin.

Have seen the general offers going around for Black Friday but hoping you can add something for a loyal customer :)
    Hi Akula,

Absolute best I could do on that would be £599 including shipping.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Akula

I also need to get a mounting attachment to attach the playbar to my tv on an articulating mount.  Flexson do one for 53.99 called the "Flexson TV Mount Attachment".  Any deal you can do on the mount?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Akula,

we have the actual Sonos Wall-mount at just €38.99 including delivery:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12135-playbar-wall-mount.aspx

Its actually far less expensive in Yoyo than £ and the € price also includes delivery

Keep us posted and apologies for the awful delay getting back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

I need a mount that will attach to an articulating mount?  Will that one do that?  Only mentions wall mounting...

Hi Akula ,

come on - you are frying my head - this request means that I should have read your post properly in the first instance ( :o  Apologies)

OK we do a unit from Sanus that should sort it out for you:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200135-fpa405-b2.aspx?swapstore=1

Check it out there and come back to me and I promise we will read ( most of) your post next time!

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

I’ll go for it. Will PM you my number to sort out the particulars.

I’ll go for it. Will PM you my number to sort out the particulars.
    Hi Akula.

Just a little follow up email to check that you have been sorted.

Nope, haven’t heard from anybody in the shop yet?

'twill be sorted B4 11:00 in the morning,

I've reduced the Soundbar mount to £15 for you..

Thanks for the patience,

ATVB,

John Mc

So delivery arrived perfectly etc as usual, but not having a good day!

The mount I received wasn’t a new product. No instructions in the box, screws etc were out of their packaging which was torn open, but had everything bar one screw which I managed to find one for.

Eventually got the damn thing mounted (tricky to do as I’m attaching to an articulating Mount). Powered it up and there is a whirring noise from the power supply.

I know this isn’t normal as I have another Playbar in my living room. Only way to get it to stop is to physically take out the power.

Have tried the usual steps to resolve. Eventually spotted a thread on the Sonos forums that basically says this is a common issue and only option is to get it replaced.... which is a pain given issues getting it on the wall! But I guess that’s where I’m at!

What’s quickest way to get this done?

• Advertisement

So delivery arrived perfectly etc as usual, but not having a good day!

The mount I received wasn’t a new product. No instructions in the box, screws etc were out of their packaging which was torn open, but had everything bar one screw which I managed to find one for.

Eventually got the damn thing mounted (tricky to do as I’m attaching to an articulating Mount). Powered it up and there is a whirring noise from the power supply.

I know this isn’t normal as I have another Playbar in my living room. Only way to get it to stop is to physically take out the power.

Have tried the usual steps to resolve. Eventually spotted a thread on the Sonos forums that basically says this is a common issue and only option is to get it replaced.... which is a pain given issues getting it on the wall! But I guess that’s where I’m at!

What’s quickest way to get this done?
    Hi Akula.

Very strange on the bracket being opened :confused: I can offer to replace this no problem.

There are two options for the Playbar.
    I can arrange to have a new one sent out and collect the faulty unit from you at the same time (You would need to rebox it with all its accys).

Or I can post you out a replacement power supply.

It is up to yourself which you would prefer.

Again apologies for the hassle with the faulty PlayBar. They are usually a very reliable product.

Power supply is built in so not replaceable. Swap is only option if you can arrange that.

Can we arrange a specific time and I can arrange to be home?

Power supply is built in so not replaceable. Swap is only option if you can arrange that.

Can we arrange a specific time and I can arrange to be home?
    Hi Akula.

Unfortunately I cant really arrange a specific time. I can arrange a certain day and request that the courier drop you a call when they are close to you.

Let me know when would suit and we can get you sorted.

Hi Folks,

Could somebody give me a call back please as hoping to arrange this swap for Friday.  Spoke to somebody in the shop today who wanted Kenny to call me back.  Missed Kenny's call and then couldn't get through to the shop again in the afternoon.

You should have my details if you want to kick off the delivery to my home address (not the work one the original one was ordered to) for Friday or give me a call if you want to confirm anything

Ak

Hi Folks,

Could somebody give me a call back please as hoping to arrange this swap for Friday.  Spoke to somebody in the shop today who wanted Kenny to call me back.  Missed Kenny's call and then couldn't get through to the shop again in the afternoon.

You should have my details if you want to kick off the delivery to my home address (not the work one the original one was ordered to) for Friday or give me a call if you want to confirm anything

Ak
    Hi AK,

I will give you a call in the next few minutes to resolve.

Kind regards

David

Folks just a quick message to say thanks.  Soundbar was delivered today, great service by yourselves and DPD.

Looking forward to setting it up over christmas!

Folks just a quick message to say thanks.  Soundbar was delivered today, great service by yourselves and DPD.

Looking forward to setting it up over christmas!
    Excellent News Akula.

Did they collect the faulty unit from you also?

Have a great Christmas.

Excellent News Akula.

Have a great Christmas.

Yep on it’s way back to you.

Excellent News Akula.

Have a great Christmas.

Yep on it’s way back to you.
    Cheers Akula.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.