Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United v Brighton 25/11/17 k/o 3pm SS ROI/NBCSN

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

5 of the last 9 United matches have ended 1 - 0...

He's crazy that lad talking about 1 0s and mourinho

More than a little disingenuous to include 2 games that we've lost by a goal to nil there when that clearly doesn't support his bull**** point. In fact I think united have only had 4 one nil wins all season in all competitions. It was an idiotic point to make and an even more idiotic one to back up with misleading stats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭limnam

from 13 PL games they've scored 28 goals

I need to redo the math :d

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

putting your username to good use...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,584 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Jayop wrote: »
    Yeah mick easily Lindelof's best game for United.

I've been very critical of him before but if he's finding his feet at the club and getting better that's a good thing. United aren't in the business of signing donkeys* so it's a matter of getting good players to perform at their best rather than trying to coax good performances out of poor players. I couldn't watch this game (listened to it) but I'll keep an eye out for him on MOTD and give him the benefit of the doubt, I'll be glad to be proved wrong.

* it's unfortunate when a player like Di Maria or Shaw or Mhki, who you know has talent, has a hard time producing it at the club. Sometimes certain players just don't work out at certain clubs, whether it's down to coaches or culture or the manager or whatever. It's unfortunate, but real life is unpredictable, it's not FIFA :)

Mourinho grinding out the 1 0s .

As predicted. Boring boring / efficient efficient depending on your stance

Ferguson ground out plenty of 1-0s in his time. "1-0 Cantona" became a cliche. Three points is three points, a win is a win, there are no points for style - and that's not a Mourinho thing.

Scrap the cap!

Advertisement