Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Companies that mirror no claims.

Options
  • 25-11-2017 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I'm looking to get a quote on a car and van. Has anyone any company names that mirror no claims that I could try. Van is currently insured with insure my van and they say they don't offer this service. Car I'm looking to buy is 04 and in a group 30 insurance so the quote I got from axa was quite dear. I have 5 years no claims bonus and it will be just myself as drivers.
    Or if anyone has any other options on what way to do it. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

FBD. Criteria are quite tight but could be worth a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭cplwhisper

If you offer the earned NCB to be used for the car and mirror NCB to the van may be more feesable.
    Axa should be able cover same subject to ‘use for van’ meeting the basic criteria

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Dupont

FBD. Criteria are quite tight but could be worth a call.

Cars too old for fbd to quote and too expensive for the van. But I priced the tractor and there the cheapest !

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Dupont

Is there any brokers yous could recommend. Getting quotes in at 3000!!!!

Advertisement