Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem streaming on Eir/SetantaGo

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,327 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This is something they need to fix on their DASH manifests. They need to have a HTTP header called Access-Control-Allow-Origin added with a value matching the site name which is passed by your client in the Origin header. This is one of a set of headers that make up the CORS set used in HTML5. You can't fix this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,327 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

They've added Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * so you should have playback now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Working aright now again. Thanks. I had read alright on StackOverflow about this issue so I had opened a ticket on their system about it. Pity the one time I needed the service, it didn't work.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Ludo wrote: »
    Working aright now again. Thanks. I had read alright on StackOverflow about this issue so I had opened a ticket on their system about it. Pity the one time I needed the service, it didn't work.  
    Hi Ludo, 

Sorry to hear you experienced these issues over the weekend. If this happens again you'll need to get in touch with our technical support team on 1890260260 or free phone 1901 and they'll be able to look into it for you.

- Adam

Advertisement