Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unsuccessful installation

Options
  • 25-11-2017 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Would nyone know why I cannot install an office 365 package on my windows7 computer?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭Reati

Not without more details, no. What error messages did you get etc would be a good start.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Microsoft have a tool to remove it:

https://aka.ms/diag_officeuninstall

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Verwalt1

:confused::confused:
    Reati wrote: »
    Not without more details, no. What error messages did you get etc would be a good start.
    I got right to the very ending after the security key etc. and it came to no.3 and would not complete it.It just kept spinning and spinning

Verwalt1 wrote: »
    :confused::confused:
    I got right to the very ending after the security key etc. and it came to no.3 and would not complete it.It just kept spinning and spinning

I see. So it's not actually the install that the problem. When you say security key, is that the thing on a Card you bought in the store and you are entering it on Office.com/setup?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Verwalt1

Reati wrote: »
    I see. So it's not actually the install that the problem. When you say security key, is that the thing on a Card you bought in the store and you are entering it on Office.com/setup?

That's exactly what I mean.Its just so annoying when you are so near but so far!!

• Advertisement

Verwalt1 wrote: »
    That's exactly what I mean.Its just so annoying when you are so near but so far!!

Go to Office.com/myaccount as see if your Office install button is there. If not, try the office.com/setup link again. If that fails again, office.com/support and ge them to fix it. Pretty sure you get free support with Office 365

Advertisement