Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pyronics Castle Euromini Alarm Keypad not working

Options
  • 25-11-2017 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

As the title suggests, I have a castle euromini alarm system but the keypad doesn't work now. I removed the keypad to hang wallpaper, took pictures of where the wires went and reconnected the same way. Now the keypad doesn't seem to have any power to it. There is power to the system as there is a fused lighted spur under the control box that is lit up.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

First thing I would check is the fuses in the panel.You might have shorted to power cables when you disconnected the keypad.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ropg

KoolKid wrote:
    First thing I would check is the fuses in the panel.You might have shorted to power cables when you disconnected the keypad.

That was it, a fuse had popped. Got one and replaced it. All sorted now. Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Glad you got it sorted. Luckily it was an easy one.

Advertisement