Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Youtuber goes ballistic with rage

• 25-11-2017 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,775 ✭✭✭

One of my favourite youtubers at the moment
    I don’t think he’s gwtting the views he deserves so have a look and see what you think

Often does live streams in the evenings and it’s great crack tbh

The internet isn’t for everyone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Pretty funny. Never knew hipfire was such a big thing. COD (or any online fps) drives me nuts. A large part of it is knowing when to quit a session. I can still remember the exact game(s) where I quit MW3 and Blops 2 for good. I really liked MW3 too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Pretty entertaining. Actually watched all of that one and I never watch YouTube.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Ah he is trying too hard to be outraged both games he won easily he throws in an auld rage towards the end of the game to fit in with the rage series, it would be better if it was games he lost or were closer wins to show real rage or banter between him and the other players. I’ll sub to him as he is Irish.
    I sub to The Aphex Hound as well he is in Cork does mostly play through but does do play the odd game of WWII multiplayer like below
    https://youtu.be/jDFeZlDUmW8

Advertisement