Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Animal Crossing New Leaf - Amiibo Cards

• 25-11-2017 10:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

As part of a Christmas present, I've been tasked with finding amiibo cards for Animal Crossing New Leaf, most specifically characters called Ketchup and Merengue.

I've had a look online but I'm finding it difficult to come across them. Would any of you be able to point me in the right direction or am I wasting my time?

I know very little about them or the game so hoping you more knowledgeable guys can help me out.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Paully D wrote: »
    Hi all,

As part of a Christmas present, I've been tasked with finding amiibo cards for Animal Crossing New Leaf, most specifically characters called Ketchup and Merengue.

I've had a look online but I'm finding it difficult to come across them. Would any of you be able to point me in the right direction or am I wasting my time?

I know very little about them or the game so hoping you more knowledgeable guys can help me out.

Thanks. :)

Argos reduced the cards recently but they're blind bags and I don't know which series those characters are in. I'll have a look, see if I have them.

Edit : no sorry. Don't have either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,211 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Ketchup is in the most recent set the welcome amiibo, don't think anyone here stocked them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,211 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Merengue was series 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

CEX does sell some 2nd hand cards, here is the Merengue listing (sold out across the country though)

Merengue is #285 so works out at about £13 with shipping.

Here is a lot for series 3, buying lumps of 10 at a time. Merengue is in the 281-290 group...so thats about £18 + shipping :eek:

Here is Ketchup but its coming close to €33 incl shipping for the single card.....Amiibo collectors be crazy :confused:

Another listing...still pricey as hell though.

Best I can find. Wave 1 and 2 were pretty well stocked here, but from 3 onwards they were much rarer (or non existent in the case of Wave 5). Welcome Amiibo ones never launched here I think, or at least not in Ireland.

Advertisement