Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's everyone getting their 2yo boys for xmas

Options
  • 26-11-2017 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Just like to see what everyone is getting their 2 year old boys for Xmas this year and how much are you spending?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

We've a small house and he's vehicle obsessed so a tractor with trailer that you fill with animals plus some more dinky cars to add to his collection. Few books. Only a few years left where we can buy small and spend modestly 🀣!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Clashmore

My son will be 3 at the end of January, I was working off something they want, something they need, something to wear and something to read. He likes to help in the Kitchen so have got him wooden cutting fruit and veg, his favourite book that we rent from the library, an Irish slogan t-shirt and and Paw Patroller building blocks. Bought most stuff on offer so less than €80.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Chattymummy

annoyedgal wrote: »
    We've a small house and he's vehicle obsessed so a tractor with trailer that you fill with animals plus some more dinky cars to add to his collection. Few books. Only a few years left where we can buy small and spend modestly 🀣!

We are same, small house and he seems to just play with cars and to be honest sometimes he is not bothered with toys. Thought it be helpful thread her for Mommy's in same boat as myself for creative ideas lol..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Mini micro scooter coming for a 20 mth girl.Our first got one at 2.No storage issues and they love it...something really small for indoors then if you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

My 22 month old boy is getting a kitchen and bits to go with it. Also some books and duplo. Not going too mad as he’ll get loads from family and his birthday is 2 months after Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

My almost two year old is getting some duplo, and a Thomas the tank track and train and a go-kart that will be two big for him, but he’s a December baby, so it’s a long time from Xmas to his birthday. I’m hoping he’ll get a bit of use from the go kart next summer!

Advertisement