Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog stolen outside Burger King

• 26-11-2017 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

i am just after seeing this heart breaking post today.
    this man and his dog are well known and liked in limerick city, always sitting outside burger king and anyone could see that he absolutely adored her.

https://www.facebook.com/ChezLeFabCafeBar/photos/a.1802446439977648.1073741829.1795394217349537/2032158303673126/?type=3&theater

one of the reasons evelyn is so well known in limerick is also partially because of her backstory as her previous owner (who had travelled through more than 29 countries with her) and herself were featured in the limerick post on numerous occasions before he left evelyn in the care of her current owner and died in an unfortunate accident shortly after.

It always boils my blood to see pets being stolen from their families but this one feels like a punch in the guts as i see them both nearly everyday and its obvious how strong and sweet their bond is.
    Please feel free to share the above link and keep your eyes and ears peeled to get evelyn back home safe.

Comments

Advertisement